Chapter 24

"If I'm pregnant I get to shoot you." I say to Blake as I get up and walk away.

"Whatever gummy bear" he screams to me down the hall.

I think I'm going to take a shower. Yeah good idea. I get into the shower and start singing a little. Yeah I know lame, whatever it's cool in my mind.

Stephanie comes home tomorrow!! I gotta tell her everything. I can't wait.

I get out of the shower and go into my room. I find a pair of dark shorts and my t shirt that says "I hate koalas". Evil bastards... They really scare me. Don't even ask why. It's a long story that only Stephanie has ever found out about. I let my long hair just fall naturally. When it's wet it looks pretty cool. In my head anyways.

"Alyssa, I have to go out for a little." Blake screamed from downstairs.

"Alrighty, later" I screamed back to him.

"Don't kill yourself please." He said

"Roger that" I screamed

I heard the door slam meaning he is gone. I go into my room and blast the music. Heart attack by one direction was on. I didn't feel like singing to it though. I kinda just sat there and thought about everything. I shouldn't be doing this. Every time I think, I always think about my parents. I miss them so much. Even if they didnt really care about me, I knew they did. I knew that my mom was watching over me now and my dad was probably with Blake and making sure he doesn't do anything stupid. Hahaha oh good old dad.

I came out of my thoughts when my bedroom door opened. It was Stephanie.

"What the hell are you doing here?" I asked

"I came back early" she said

I hugged her and she laughed

"Well someone missed me" she laughed

After the next hour she was updated on everything going on. And I was to with hers. Tyler came back with her and he is with Blake now.

"Uh Natalie and nahomie and all of them havnt called me in a while" she said looking sad.

"Really?" I asked

"Last time they called t was Matt and he said they can't com back for a while"

"Oh"

"I'm getting worried..." She said

"I know, me too"

"I hope there ok" she said

"They probably are" I said

I'm really worried about them. What if something bad happened. Nothing happened. There fine. I hope.

"We should go out" Stephanie said

"Lesbehonest" I said

"Shut up alys, I didn't mean it like that" she laughed.

"Ok, we're are we going to go?" I asked.

"Just dress nice" she winked

All I am saying Ida that we are so fucked...Stephanie's ideas never end well...

Two hours later we were at this awesome night club. Stephanie was wearing a purple off the shoulder top with black jeans and her black high heels. I was wearing my dark blue jeans with a white crop top that was just below my belly button and a black leather jacket.

Stephanie was totally drunk right now, and it's pretty funny. I wasn't too drunk but I was a little. Stephanie drunk is funny but hard to manage...

She was now on top of a table and dancing. A guy came up to her and started dancing pretty close to her. To close for Stephanie's liking though.

"Back off" she yelled

"Come on princess" he said

"I have a boyfriend" she screamed

"He doesn't have to know" he said to her.

Should I stop this? I think she has got it under control.

"Eww" she pushed him off of her ad he doesn't move but instead he punches her across the cheek. She falls to the ground and I run to her. I pull her to the side.

She was crying pretty hard and there was a nasty bruise on her cheek already.

"Stephie"

"I'm ok" she managed to say

"Alright what about we go"

"Sure"

We walk out of the club and down the street when someone grabbed my shoulder.

"Uh hey" he said

"Can I help you?" I asked laughing a little.

"Is by chance your name alyssa and Stephanie?" She asked

"Uh yes"

"Here" he gave me a small piece off paper bad before I could say anything he was gone. Weird.

I opened the paper and what I saw was terrible. I wanted to die right there. This is just to much to handle right now. Stephanie's eyes widened as she say the note. Oh my gosh...