Chapter 23

Stephanie is coming home in about a week! I can't wait. I have to tell her everything! I was getting worried about nahomie and all of them but Matt called me and told me that some stuff happened with nahomie's dad so they are staying.

"Blake" I asked looking at the wall.

"Yes my crazy but amazing girlfriend." He said

"Is that my new name?"

"Yes, but continue"

"Remember when We met each other" I asked laughing.

"Worst day of my life..." He said

"HEY"

"I'm kidding" he said and kissed me lightly.

FLASHBACK~~~~~~

"Mum, who are those people??" I asked

"There our new neighbors sweety"

"Can I go see them?" I asked her

"Sure. Have fun."

I walked over to the house beside us. I knocked on the door and waited. The door open and I saw a boy who looked about my age. His eyes were a green and his hair was brown and messy.

"Uh hi" he said

"Hey" I Smiled at him

"You live next door right?"

"How did you know?" I laughed

"I saw you outside playing soccer this morning"

"Oh, we'll uh yeah."

"I'm blake" he said

"I'm alyssa"

"I like that name" he said

"Thanks" I almost melted at this kids words.

"Do you wanna hang out?"

"I don't play with dolls, sorry"

I stepped closer to him.

"I don't play with them either"

"What about we just go to the park"

"You hair is bothering me" I said

"Why!"

"This piece is messed up"

I fixed his hair ad then patted his head.

"Your hair is weird." He said

"No it's not!"

"Here let me fix it"

He picked some dirt up and threw it at me.

"HEY" I screamed

I jumped on him and we both rolled on to his front lawn.

"You deserved it." He stated

"Your weird." I said

"Your cute" he said then kissed my cheek.

"Get of me" I said

"Ok" he got off me and then went into his house.

From that day we have always been bestfriends.

END OF FLASHBACK~~~~

" I wasn't lying when I said you were cute."

"I wasn't lying when you said you were weird" I said and laughed.

"Alyssa?" He asked

"What?"

"Why didnt you want to do it yesterday." He asked me.

"Walking dead was on"

"It's not on now"

"But we have to go look at the apartments now."

"Please" he asked

"Your desperate" I laughed

He kissed my shoulder and my whole body went tingly.

"We need to go" I said

"Fine"

We both left the house and headed out into town. We got to the apartment building and went from apartment to apartment. We could find anything we liked.

"I give up" he said

"What about this last one" the lady who was guiding us said.

"Ok" I said

We went into the room and I looked around. It was so amazing. There was a big bedroom which was going to be me and Blake's room. Then there was a smaller room that could maybe be a guest room or a office. Then the kitchen. The living room was right when you opened the door then the hallway to go to the bedrooms was to the right. The kitchen was to the right when you opened the front door.

"Blake"

"I love it" he said

"This one?" I asked

"Yeah" he said

"We will take it" I said

After we signed everything we went back home. We would start moving in maybe tomorrow or the next day.

Blake's POV

I sat down on the couch when we got home. I was so tired. House hunting is so tiring. But we found the perfect house. I started watching tv when alyssa come over to me and sat on me. One leg on each side of me.

"Uh hey" I said

"What's up" she asked

"Just trying to hide my boner" I said

She started laughing.

"All I did was sit on you" she said still laughing.

"I know, but you are pretty much opening your legs for me."

"No I'm not!" She said and hit me on the chest.

I grabbed her and and pulled her closer to me so I can kiss her. She kissed me back and she put her hands around my neck. She kissed me again but this time she started to kiss around my mouth. She was so trying to piss me off.

"That's so mean alyssa" I said

"I know" she said.

She was laying on the couch and I hovered over her. I kissed her neck and started to put my hands up her shirt. I just moved my fingers over her stomach. She took my shirt off and I kissed her neck again. This feels really weird but really right at the same time. It's just funny how a month ago this would be so awkward and she would kill me, now she wants it. I took her shirt off and she was just laying there with only her bra and her little jean shorts on. I kissed the bottom of her neck and started to go lower. She had her hands in my hair and was making little noises that told me she liked this. (A/N this is getting awkward for me to write) I put my hands on her but and I took her shorts off. I took my pants off and I tripped when I tried to take them off.

Alyssa started laughing so hard and I did to.

"I'm going to just forget about that one" she said and started laughing again.

I kissed her again and she wrapped her legs around me. I kissed her stomach and she felt my abbs. And it "went on" from there.

(A/N yeah, you get what happens next. I rather not explain in detail. It's to awkward. WELL later!! Follow me on twitter. @renagades12

FAN!

VOTE!

COMMENT!

BYE!!