Chapter 13

Blake's POV

I woke up that morning from a really bad dream. We were now in the hotel and today was our day off. I knew I had to call alyssa today but I was kinda scared. What if she said that we couldn't be friends anymore and that she didnt like me. STOP SCARING YOURSELF BLAKE. She won't say that. Right??

I called her after I took a shower and had breakfast. I had to et alone because the boys were all sleeping.

The phone started ringing.

Ring

Ring

Ring

"Hello" she said

"Uh hey gummy bear"

"So uh what's new? Other then you kissing me randomly then left me!!" She was kinda screaming for this.

"I know I'm sorry. Alyssa about that..."

"Blake I know it's not your fault and I'm sorry for kissing you back, but we have to stay friends."

"That's why I called"

"Oh" she said

"Yeah. Your my best friend and I don't want to ever lose you because I do something stupid one day."

"Your right. I agree with you. I got to got"

She sounded like she was going to cry at the end. I feel really bad. But I can't lose her.

Alyssa's POV

I was sitting in my room crying on the floor. I don't even know why! I wanted this right. So why does it feel like my heart had just been ripped from the chest.

Stephanie walked in and sat down beside me.

"Hey" se said

"Hey" I said back

"Ok I heard everything and it's alright. What about we go get you some ice cream from menchies?"

"Ok" I said

I got up with her ad we went towards her car. I sat down in the passenger seat and he is in the drivers spot.

We stated driving.

"I know you like him, and I'm sorry and I know it's hard" she said

"I feel like I got stabbed in the heart" I said to her crying even more.

"I know, it happens" a tears left her eye.

"Sorry steph"

"It's alright, but like just left ok. He cheated then left with her! HOW IS THAT FAIR TO ME AT ALL". She is now bawling her eyes out.

"Ass hole he is." I said

We got to the ice cream place and went to go order our ice cream. I got vanilla with brownies and Oreos on it. Stephanie got chocolate with gummy bears and whipped cream.

We ate the ice cream and all that pain and disappointment for both of us went away. Not because of the ice cream, because we got to just be me and Stephanie. We got to talk all we wanted and just to be together. I used to feel like this with Blake, but now I just feel weird even thinking about him.

We were driving home and "we are young" by fun came on the radio.

We started screaming and singing at the top of our lungs.

Stephanie's phone started ringing. She picked it up and smiled.

"Hey tyler" she said

Out of know we're a truck came and smashed right into us. I heard a silent scream from Stephanie and tried moving but I couldn't I was stuck and the last thing before I passed out was something hard and strong go straight into my thigh. I passed out.