Chapter 18

Authors note: I'm freaking out! Last chapter was when I got to 1000 reads! Thank you so much!!

************************

I fell asleep in the car with Ryan. I don't even know how? And why the hell would I do that. That's probably the first thing written in "what not to do when getting kidnapped by your crazy ex boyfriend" book. Haha, I'm funny. SNAP OUT OF IT ALYSSA!!! HE'S GOING TO KILL YOU REMEMBER. Wait I'm not in the car anymore....

I was in a dark room. And people were starting at me. Faces. First I saw nahomie, then Natalie, jay, cole, stephanie, Tyler, sky and Matt. Where's Blake though.

"Good your awake" Ryan said.How the hell did I not see him.

Everyone else is tied up and there mouths are taped. They dont dare to move.

Ryan slapped me hard again and punched me in the eye. Ouch. I just sat there and pretended it didn't hurt. It did though... A lot.

He picked me up and carried me to another room. He threw me on the floor and Blake was beside me. He wasn't tied up or anything. He ran towards me and hugged me. We were now in the corner just holding on to each other. Ryan came closer to us but stop.

"You know I was going to just beat you but I think I have a better idea." He said while smiling.

"Don't even touch her!" Blake screamed. He looked so beat up. His eyes were all red and his lips were swollen. And his eye was starting to turn purple. His light brown hair was messy and his usual light green eyes are now a dark scary green.

"Blake come on. You know I going to hurt her." He laughed.

Blake he onto me even tighter and I didn't want him to let me go.

"Ass hole" Blake spat

I don't dare to talk. I'm scarred and I just want to go go home.

"No I will show you ass hole"

He then came closer to us and grabbed me out of Blake's arms. Blake couldn't hold me any longer and I was now in Ryan's arms. He threw me on some random couch that I didn't even notice. I tried to run back to Blake but Ryan was already on to pod me. I knew what e was going to do. I know what was about to happen. Right infront of Blake too. This isn't fair.

Ryan started to take my closes off and I tried so hard to get free but I just wasn't strong enough. Ryan then did what my worst night mare was. Right in front of my best friend. I hated this. I couldn't do anything. I was just lying there crying. I was so broken and weak. Ryan wasn't done yet. And I really really hoped that he was going to finish. I couldn't handle this anymore. Blake couldn't stop him anymore. There was to men standing beside him and they tied him to the side of this pole thing and they made him watch this. The whole time he just sat there and tried not to look. Once in a while when I screamed from pain and disgust he would turn his head over to me and he would try to break free. He couldn't though.