Chapter 28

Proms tonight....I hate prom, it seems stupid. All you do is go to the stupid hall and listen to stupid music and you have to wear a stupid dress...EW! Stephanie and I are supposed to be getting ready but Im just watching tv in my apartment while she tries to get me up.

"Please" she asked

"No"

"Please"

"No"

"PRETTY PLEASE!!"

"Steph no.."

I continue to watch tv as Stephanie looks like she's thinking.

"We can pick up food on the way back"

"I'll grab my keys" I say rushing out of the door.

"I know you too well" she says

We drive to the nail place and I just got my nails painted all white with a red star on it. Stephanie got her nails a light purple with a sliver flower. After we left there we went to the hair salon.

My hair was just curled and a couple of pieces were pinned it. It was so pretty, I loved it. Stephanie's hair was in a French braid going around her head. We both looked really nice.

We left the hair salon and went back to my house. Blake, Tyler and Ryan were all at Blake's parents house getting ready. I sat down on the couch and waited for Stephanie to get ready. She finally came out and she looked amazing!

Her dress was light purple and she had a white belt at her waist. It was a long dress and her heels were just sliver.

"Well?" She asked

"Holy shit, you look amazing..." I said

"Good, now go get dressed!"

"Fine"

I walked into my room and looked at the dress that was on my bed. It was all white with a bright red strip of fabric at the waist. I had a simple silver neclace to go with it. I put the dress on and I looked in the mirror. I looked alright. I stepped out of my room and Stephanie looked at me with wide eyes.

"Wow"

"What?" I asked

"You look awesome!!" She yelled

"Thanks"

"Get your heels on. They guys are coming to pick us up in five minutes"

"Heels?" I asked

"Yeah.." She said

I laughed for a little

"I'm wearing my converse"

"Shut up!"

I walked to the front door and put on my red converse.

"I don't get you..." Stephanie said

Before I could say anything Blake, Tyler and Ryan walked in.

"Ok get i-"

Blake looked at me.

I looked back at him.

He walked up to me and started into my eyes.

"You look beautiful" he whispered in my ear.

"Thanks, you dont look to bad yourself" I said

He was wearin dark jeans with a dress shirt and a jacket. He had a red tie on and he tried to make it look like a messy tie. Only Blake...

We all got into the car. Blake was driving with Tyler in the front with me. I was in the back between Ryan ad Stephanie. Ryan looks really nice but he looks sad. He has a right to be sad, he lost the girl he loves.