chapter 12

Alyssas POV

what the hell just happened. he kissed me. im not complaining, i loved it but still....REALLY? that was odd. should i call him? im not sure.

"alyssa" stephanie asked

"yes?" i ask

"are you ok? your ok right. BECAUSE HE JUST KISSED YOU" she squiled like a little girl.

"i know" i said camly

"i think shes in shock" sky said.

All the other girls had to go home. so it was now just me stephanie and sky.

i didnt speak i just looked at the road were blake, the guy i loved, was just there ten minutes ago.

"im goign to the roof" i said then walked away

i walked up the stairs and into the attick. there was a small window that i just fit through and i went through it. i was now up on the roof of blakes house. i looked over at my house and saw that it was empty. about a week ago it got cleaed out. i got all my stuff and some of my parents things. there now in a very safe place.

i looked back to the back yard. i looked over the city. lots of lights and lots of cars. people everywhere. it been ten minutes and i miss him already. so so much. i then saw the bridge that me and him always go under. We hang out there all the time. Thats where we became bestfriends. That bridge made our whole entire lives up.

Stephanie soon walked over to me and sat beside me. stephanie literally is my bestfriend. i tell her stuff taht i cant tell other people. i cant even tell blake these things. just like this.

'i love him and miss him already but me and him have to stay friends" i blurted it out so fast

'i know" she said

'you did?' i asked

'i know we havnt been able to talk for so long but i know, trust me. i know that you love him and i know that you want to just be friends with him."

she was so calm about this.

"we might not be together for so much longer. with university and well... life"

"i know, but we will always be together. i promise." i say while hugging her

we hugged and cried for a while. mostly cried from laughter though. she was trying to say vampire but called it band fire. how does that even happen? thats steohanie for you. sky went home i guess. she seemed really happy latley. stephanie told me about her and matt and everything.

We finally went down stairs and chilled in my room.

"so, i know you like tyler. dont even say you dont" i said

"fine..." she said

i laughed a little.

"your to cute" i say

"im not ready for another relationship though. im not over teh last one yet. i really did love him."

"you didnt steohanie. i can tell. i see when you look at tyler. your face gives it away. taht is love not that stupid ass hoel of a boyfriend that you called him baby before."

"ok, ill admit it. i never loved him but tyler is diferent."

"i know. we all knwo it"

"he is so sweet and caring and so funny."

"dont worry, its going to happen trust me"

i got up to go get a drink. i was by teh door when steohanie said "love you to alys"

"love you Stephanie"

i walked out of the room and into the kitchen.

Blakes POV

i love her, but we need to stay friends thats what we need to happen. i know it sounds stupid but thats what i need. and thats what she needs. i told the boys everything and explained to them. they thouht it was cute. those sappy bitches....thats what i said to them. and they laughed with me.

"come on gentel men, time to preform" a man in a balck suit said.

it was our first show and a lot of people were here to see us. i guess they have seen us on youtube and a couple of talk shows. we walk onto the stage and preformed a couple of songs. when we were done they took us to our tour bus, this is so cool! we had bunk beds. i was on the bottom bunk and matt was above me. on the oher bunk it had three beds. its was cole, tyler, then jay. it wa getting late so we decided to head to sleep.

My mind wondered off to alyssa. i should call her tomorrow morning and explain everything, and see what she thinks. i hope she agrees. i love her but im not messing up any thing i already have with her.