Chapter 37

Authors note! All good things must come to a end....this will be the last chapter of His Best Friend. But no fears, I will be making a second book.

Just because of this girl!

LillianHall

Go follow her or something! She told me that I should write a second book and that all my fans would love it. So I am. But I dot know what to call it. So I'm asking you guys. Comment what you think it should be called. Oh and I was wondering...do only girls read this book??

STORY TIME!!

********************

It's been 9 months and this baby should be coming soon. Any day now really. I'm so big it's not even funny anymore. I look like I just eat Stephanie, which honestly isn't that big of a deal because she's so damn small!

Today I'm all lonely! Blake had to go out with Tyler, and Stephanie had to go see her uncle or something.

So who do I call?

I started thinking of the many friends I have. By many I mean no one. Wonderful....

Then it hit me!

RYAN!

I dialed his number so fast and he picked up right away.

"Hello miss hippo"

"Oh shut up, I'm sorry that I created new life. Get over it" I said

"Ok fine, what's up?" He asked

"Wanna come over? I'm lonely"

"Yeah ill be there in a few"

"Ok later"

He hung up and I waited for him in the living room. A couple minutes later the door bell rang.

"Ryan!!" I screamed and ran to the door.

"Hey!" He said

"What's up?" I asked

"Nothing really...I kinda missed you"

"You gotta stop missing me! Go find a girl or something. Have fun with her."

"I like being single though"

"Whatever"

In the next hour me and him just watched some tv and hung out. Nothing really important. He tried to kiss me once. But he just played it off as if he was kidding. Maybe he was? Or maybe he wasn't? But whatever happened I know that theres a girl out there waiting for him. He's only 17. And she's out there, hoping he comes into her life. I was that girl once. But now I have everything I need. I have my bestfriends and even a baby boy. Well I hope a boy, me ad Blake wanted to wait until the day of to see what it is. I want it to be a boy so that he can take care of my little girl and his little sister.

"Are you ok?" He asked me

"Yeah I'm great" I said

Blake then walked into the house and saw me and Ryan. I was kinda sitting on his Lap cuddled up to him so this is awkward.

Blake went up to me and picked me up, then carried me to our room.

"Movies?" He asked

"You just left Ryan alone!" I said laughing

"He will leave. Trust me"

"Ok fine"

Ryan's POV

Blake picked her up, and left with her.

"I'll just leave I guess..." I said knowing they didnt hear me.