☆Chapter Ten☆

°•° The Nightclub °•°

A miniskirt.
A fucking miniskirt is what Atlas forced me to wear. Don't get me wrong--I'm no damn prude nor do I look down upon people who wear crop tops or show some skin--but this damn skirt was ridiculously short.
As in I could feel my ass hanging out. That was after I pulled the fucker down. If I pulled the skirt down any more...my cooch would be showing.

"Can't I wear tights underneath it!?" I begged Atlas, watching as he gelled his hair back. Atlas huffed, "You look hot, Brett. Relax." He coached smiling at me over his shoulder.

"If I relax every part of me I keep hidden--will be shown." I snorted leaning back againt the bay window in my room at Erica's house.

"Own it bitch!" He called before closing the bathroom door to finish getting ready, just as Wil entered the room--dressed in dark colors.

"Wil! You look great dude!" I greeted as he took a seat beside me. Wil smiled shyly, "Thanks. Has Atlas told you what we were doing tonight?" He asked and I shook my head concerned, "He promised a good time--I just pray he doesn't take us to a brothel."

"They are no brothels here," Wil laughed loudly before abruptly stopped, "At least I don't think so." He added as an afterthought. I raised a curious brow before I send Mom and Gramps a text--letting them know we were going to go 'watch' a movie.

I frowned sadly, this was the first time I told them I was doing something I had no plans of actually doing. But as I told Mom; I needed to go out into the world and male friends.

Which was what I was doing tonight.

"Is that what your wearing?" Wil's voice broke me from my thoughts. My brows furrowed as I watched his eyes widened with uncontained amusement.

"What is--oh..."

Atlas stood in front of us with a confident smirk--dressed entirely in orange. What the hell.

"Uh--where are you going to take us dressed like...that?" Wil asked nervously. Atlas frowned at he aimed a glare at us, "This looks good! Right Brett?"
Damn bro, way to put me on the spot.

"You want my honest opinion?"

"Of course,"

"You look like a orange traffic cone with hair." I put simply with a small wince. Atlas gaped at us before rolling his eyes, "Nevermind idiots! Let's go!" He cried before helping me up--and handing me my crutches.

"Thanks."

"Of course, my precious!"

We said our goodbyes to Erica and Uncle--while promising to call Kota if we ran into any problems--then thankfully we were on the road.

--------- "A nightclub. Really?" I leveled Atlas with my incredibly scary glare as we pulled stepped outside the loud club.

"We're so fucking dead." Wil cursed.

"Agreed. Gramps would kill you, bury you, and no one would be able to find your dead ass." I snapped. "Come on guys! We're all almost eighteen! And, I've been wanting to check this place out! Si's been telling me how awesome it is." He ushered us in. I traded concerned looks with Wil as we entered the loud club, bursting at the seams with people dancing the night away.

"Let's get a booth in the back," I whispered over to Wil who grinned. "Pray we don't run into anyone we know."

"We may be to late for that." Atlas shifted uncomfortably, his eyes trained meters away from us. I instantly paled, thinking the worst.

"Gramps...here?" I managed to weakly ask, covering my face with my hands, mentally and physically preparing myself.

"Worse."

"Who the fuck could be worse than Gramps!?"

Before I could say more, a scarily-ca voice interjected.

"I assume you're talking about me gentlemen?"

Owen fucking Blackbourne raised his brows, looking between the three of us.

"Brett," He spoke slowly--calmly. Way too fucking calmly.

"Y-yes?" I meekly asked, knowing I was in big trouble.

"Come."

He didn't need to say more, by the time he held out a single hand--the rings on his middle finger and his index finger catching the light--i was pushed out of my seat and into the arms of Mr. Blackbourne.

"Where are you taking me?" I asked, trying to get my confidence back. Owen glared down at me with chillingly cold eyes--and I shut my mouth instantly.

He didn't speak to me the entire time he was buckling me up his BMW.

"Erica told me to keep an eye on you three." Mr. Blackbourne stated, his large hands clenching the steering wheel. I honestly tried my best to drool as the veins on his hands pulsed.

I could lick his hands as embarrassing as it sounds.

"You followed us!?" My voiced raised as I looked sharply over at him.

"Your lucky I did. A girl like you doesn't belong there."

"And where do I belong?" I couldn't help but let attitude lace my words. Mr. Blackbourne glared over at me, and I sighed, slumping my shoulders.

"That place is where people go to find--Uh a nightly partner." Owen sighed, explaining awkwardly. I nodded, "We didn't know."

"I know. Otherwise I would have already taken you over my knee and give you the punishment you deserve." He hissed, speeding up slightly.
I gaped at him, watching him as he drove.

"And here I thought Gabriel was the kinky one," I mumbled quietly, watching the corner of his lips turn up.

"Not quite darling." He quipped. I linked my lips, looking at him underneath my lashes, "Where are you taking me?"

"Where else? You'll be staying with me."

"Gramps would murder you," I smirked over at him. Mr. Blackbourne rolled.his head from side to side and nodded.

"He would if he knew the truth. The only thing he needs to know is that your sleeping over at Mrs. Lee's house." He commanded.

"Yes sir." I relented as he pulled into the driveway of the Blackbourne Team House. He parked his car quickly before looking over at me.

"Good girl."

Was it wrong I felt proud and happy about pleasing him. I smiled up him as he opened the passenger side door and swept me into his arms before walking in the direction of the door.

"The rest are excited to see you, Miss. Brett."

"Really?" I smiled, dazed.

"Postive darling."