☆Chapter Thirty-Five☆

°•° Target Practice °•°

------------------ "So this is the Academy training grounds?" I spoke in awe as I surveyed the large area---in the middle of nowhere, mind you---with a large warehouse, and people walking and talking on the grounds.

"Yes, you like?" Raven asked with q happy grin as he saw the excitement on my face. "Like? More like I love!" I grinned, "where do we go next?" I asked him, smiling widely up at him.

"Calm, my little Kotenok. We will be there soon." He kissed the top of my head before grabbing a huge duffle bag and throwing it over his shoulder.

"Let's go, Kotenok." He grabbed my hand, and entwined our fingers before walking across the large field.

Heart

Heart...melting...I sighed happily as the warmth of his large palm melted into my skin.

As we walked; people nodded and smiled at Raven in---respect?
"Raven?" I asked, looking up at him.
"Yes Kotenok?" He smirked down at me while squeezing my hand.
"People keep looking at you with respect...and fear? Do you know them?" A harmless question---which thankfully he didn't seem to think was too intrusive.

"Yes--some of them. I teach here sometimes." He smirked proudly as we came to a stop behind the warehouse--where there were fresh dummies set up, and a picnic table a few feet away from us.

"You teach here!? Damn, you must be really something." I mumbled as he placed his duffle on the picnic bench.
"Guys! We're here!" Marc called from behind us, I twirled around and grinned, "Marc! I'm so happy you're here!" I giggled as he twirled me around as Corey placed a kiss on Raven's lips.

"How was your first day back?" Axel asked, giving me a quick hug.

I shrugged, "Pretty uneventful; I went to HR, did my work, got called into Mr. Blackbourne's office where he tried to kiss me, I busted his balls and kicked him across the face. Oh! And I got an A+ on my math quiz today!" I snickered at the look of complete shock on their faces.

"Kotenok! Come!" Raven called over his shoulder, guestering for me to join him at the picnic table---I did, and found him with four guns on the table in front of him.