☆Chapter Thirty-Nine☆

°•° Explanations °•°

                                                                                                      *A Report*

------------------------ "WHERE COULD SHE BE?" ELENA SNIFFED AS SHE TRIED TO HIDE THE TEARS FROM HER CHEEKS. Phil sighed heavily, "I don't know bug--we're doing everything we can--North's been on Volto's tail since he ran off with Brett." 

"He doesn't have his phone on him or anything." Owen sighed, "He jumped out of the window after them, but Volto was already driving off." He said to the said of his team members, the toma team, and Atlas.
"Uh--guys, where is Wil?" Marc asked, looking around the room. "He left before dinner last night, he said he was meeting up with this girl last night."

"Makes sense," Axel nodded before checking in on Corey and Victor as they sat inches away from them, at the kitchen table, tapping away on their laptops. 

"How is it coming? Have you hacked the cameras yet?" 

"Yeah--we saw North gaining on a white sedan, but I couldn't make out the license plate numbers." Corey mumbled, without taking his eyes off of the screen. 

"We do know that she was taken--Who's at the door?" Victor asked, alarmed as Raven and Silas stood up and walked to the door, before slowly opening it revealing a familiar blonde woman. 

"Sang? What the hell are you doing here?" Raven growled, preparing to slam the door in her face, with Silas' permission, but she held up a single hand and swallowed hard.

"I heard about Brett disappearing--and I think I know what happened to her, and I want to explain myself." She held her chin up high as she stared into Raven's eyes, before he opened the door, allowing her inside. 

---------------------------------------- THE ROOM WAS INCASED IN SILENCE, AS SANG SAT BESIDE ELENA, PHIL, AND ATLAS.

"What do you know?" Owen asked coldly as he stared down at the women he once loved. Sang sighed, "I have to start at the beginning," She started down, pressing her finger against her top lip guilty, "I had always felt guilty about how we left things--or how I had left things. So, when I had gotten an email from an old friend, telling me how I needed to get back to Charleston." 

"What did the email contain?" Axel squinted at her, running his hands through his long hair, which had come out of its normal neat bun at the back of his head. "He said how a girl was stalking you, breaking into your house with anyone of you know--and it said all that I needed to do was show up here, kiss one of you while she was watching, and she would finally get the memo that you all were in a relationship." She sighed shakily, "So I thought I would come and try to help out, and finally explain how sorry I was about how we left things." She spoke, running her hands through her short hair.