☆Chapter Twenty-Five☆

°•° Fucking with the Bad Bitch °•°

----------------- "Put the gun down Brett!" Axel yelled as I pointed my Beretta at Raven after I freed myself from his arms.

"How the fuck did she get a damn gun!?" Brandon cried, "Please, motherfucker---I'm not going to shoot you---or anybody as long as they calm the caveman down." I gestured to the lust-ridden Russian as he stared at me--stars in his eyes, with my gun.

Fuck! That was the last thing I needed in my complicated life.

"Ty budeshʹ moyey zhenoy." (You will be my wife.) Raven breathed as he backed off and I sighed with relief before I tucked my gun into the back of my leggings.

"Let's eat!" I stated, heading for the kitchen and finished cooking all of the food. "I can see why the Blackbourne Team loves her." Corey breathed; eyes trained on my back.
I smiled softly; did they really think the boys loved me?

"Dinners ready!" I called the boys into the kitchen. Marc grinned and kissed me on the cheek as he got plates, silverware and glasses to set the table.

One by one the boys came in a sat down beside us. Raven on my left, and Marc to my right as we put some food on our plates.

"This is so good!" Corey smiled; cheeks stuffed with the meat pie.
"Reminds me of home." Raven spoke thickly, glancing at me, before setting his eyes on my ass--where my gun rested. "Where you get that?" He asked, nodding toward my gun.
I pulled it out of my pants before twirling it in my hands once before handing it to him.

"I've had it for years; it was a birthday gift from Gramps." I said with a smile towards a nervous Brandon who looked like he sucked a lemon as he stared at Raven with my gun in his hands.

"It's not loaded. I took the magazine a couple hours ago--and it's on safety." I grinned and popped some food into my mouth.
"Are you a decent shot?" Raven asked, handing me back my weapon.
"I'm okay. Probably not as good as you." I shrugged, hiding a smirk.

"Probably." His chest puffed out proudly.
"Thanks for cooking Sunny," Corey smiled over to me, "and I had an idea. Since I spend the night with Raven most of the time--you could sleep in my room." Corey offered and I raised my brows in shock, "Are you sure that's okay?" I asked, looking to Brandon.

He didn't seem to like me much.

"Of course, Sunny." Corey smiled, "I wouldn't have told you if I wasn't." He teased and I giggled, "Thanks Corey!" I pretended that I didn't see huff and roll his beautiful eyes. If he kept on--I wouldn't be able to hold my tongue. But, for now--I would leave him be. 

"We'll take care of the dishes Flower; you go to bed." Marc smiled, "You look tired." 

"Thanks Marc!" I smiled and handed him my plate. Corey wiped his mouth and got up, "I'll show you to the room." He kindly smiled before grabbing my hand and pulling me out of the apartment.