☆Chapter Eighteen☆

°•° Stars In His Eyes °•°

            [MATURE CONTENT AHEAD!!]

------------ "On a scale from one to ten...how fucked am I?" I winced as I watched Mr. Blackbourne's face as he gave me a tiny smirk.

"If you play your cards right," He sighed and paused for dramatic effect, "Very." He smirked darkly as I choked. 

The fuck? Did he really just say what I thought he said? Mr. Blackbourne is definitely dirty minded as hell but fuck; so was I.

In swallowed harshly, "Can't I stay with Atlas and Wil?" I pleaded, latching onto his waist as I begged him. "Darling," He sighed, crouched and picked me up.

I wrapped my legs around his waist and pressed my forehead to his.

"I'll see you later." I smirked before I sild my hand down his body before squeezing the his member; enjoying the way he gasped, eyes glowing in the dim lit room.

Holy fuck! He was huge.

"Goodnight!" I cackled joyfully and jumped from his arms as he lunged towards me with a millimeter smile.
"If you can leave me all hot and bothered--then you can suffer with me." I giggled and backed towards the door.
I winked at him over my shoulder before blowing a kiss and I was out of there.

Damn--when did it get so hot in this house?

Nevermind, I had other things to worry about. Like the brute of man waiting for me. I wouldn't lie and say I wasn't nervous---you could bet your ass I was. I was always nervous around North.

He didn't scare me. The thing that scared me was the constant urge to jump him, and lick down his chiseled abs.

Shut the fuck up Brett! Get your fucking mind out of the gutter!

"North?" I whispered as I knocked on his bedroom door. I didn't hear a reply. Shit. I rolled my shoulders opened the door, before walking inside.

North's room smelled exactly like him; the scent of leather, musk, and a tiny hint of car oil. It was such an addicting scent.
His bed was large and was entirely covered in black silk sheets. And I padded over towards the bed and sat down, bringing my knees to my chest.

It was then I heard the shower cut off. "Eek!" I jumped and frantically crawled my way to the top of the bed, before throwing the covers over my shaking frame.

Was he going to walk out naked? I fucking hope so! I need to see those abs I've dreamed about. I closed and eyes and leveled my breathing as the bathroom door open and heavy footfalls sounded on the floorboards.

I heard North's towel drop to the floor--and in that moment--my damn heart did the same.
"Baby?" North called out teasingly, somehow knowing I wasn't asleep. I heard the bed dip down as he sat down beside me.