☆Chapter Fifteen☆

°•° First Days °•°

                     °•° First Days °•°

[Thought I should bless your eyes ;) ]

------------------ TWO WEEKS HAD PASSED SINCE the whole--Uh thing at the Blackbourne Mansion. My ankle was still in brace, and I was finally getting ready for my first day of school.

I was nervous--but according to Atlas and Wil my reaction was normal.

"It'll be fine, B. You look great!" Wil assured, wrapping his arm around my shoulder in a side hug.
"Right Atlas?" Wil prodded, punching him jokingly on the shoulder.

"We'll be here with you every step of the way!" Atlas agreed, before threading his arm through mine as they marched me down the halls of Ashley Waters High.

"You already have you schedule--and supplies. All that's left to do is find your locker." Wil mumbled as he held the small piece of paper that contained the information about my classes.

Ding!

My smile flew across my lips as I dug my phone out of my pocket. I unlocked it quickly before finding a message from Mom.

Mom: Good Luck on your first day of school baby! I love you! <3

Me: Thanks Mom! I love too!

Mom: Be sure to call me after school to tell me how it went okay?

Me: Okay! Love you <3

"C'mon Brett! Time for our class!" Atlas cheered as I opened up my locker before putting the few things I didn't need inside---before following Atlas and Wil.

"After all the shit that's been happening these past two weeks---I'm grateful we'll be celebrating our birthdays together." I admitted with a huge grin.

"It's fucking awesome! Dad said they're planning a huge party for the three of us!" Atlas grinned, "It's hard to believe that our birthdays are the 24th, 25th, and the 26th of August." Wil laughed as he ushered into our HR class.

"It is," Atlas and I spoke sync.

"Class! Quiet down! Let's get started guys!" Our HR teacher--Mr. Anderson called out with a grin. Atlas, Wil, and I traded high-fives before we turned our attention to the lesson.

----------- "School was great Mom! I promise." I grinned as I held my cell to my ear before I shucked my shoes off.

"I know baby, it's my job as your mother to worry---you're my everything." Mom.l sighed.

"Is everything okay Mom?" I spoke up concerned as I sat up, eyebrows furrowed.
"Everything is perfect baby; I'm just picking up our shit while Elijah is out on national business trip."