☆Chapter Seventeen☆

°•° Always Here °•°

                 °•° Always Here °•°

----- If I had know North would be glaring darkly at Atlas and I, with his hands on either side of my car hood as he stared us down with our families behind him--I would have never came to the Blackbourne Residence.

"Out of the fucking car." He growled, glaring at me with as his muscled shoulders tensing. "NOW!" He roared, "Atlas..." I whimpered as he paled.

"You thinkin' what I'm thinking?" He mumbled, "Lock the fucking doors, and blow this popsicle stand?"

"Both!" He screamed as North started running towards the doors. I screamed shrilly and quickly shifted to reverse and pressed the petel down.

"Fuck!" We screamed as we started going backwards at an alarming rate. Xena whimpered and covered her eyes with her paws as I stepped on the brake; shifted to first and hauled ass down the driveway.

"He's really going to kill us now!" I yelled as I continued continued fly down the driveway--seeing him walking slowly towards his jeep.

"Fucking hell..." Atlas whined, "Where do we go!?" He freaked, grabbing onto my shoulders.

"Bitch, I'm the new girl in town! You fucking tell me!" I screamed watching as he closed his eyes, "Fuck! Fine, stop for a moment to switch seats with me!"

I stopped for a moment before we climbed over one another, switching seats. Xena laid her soft head on my lap as I stroked her fur as Atlas speeded down the main road.

North's jeep hadn't come in sight yet, so we were good--at least for a while.
Atlas quickly drove towards Uncle's house and hid my car in the garage before we grabbed Xena and locked ourselves in North's old trailer.

"Why did you bring us to a place North lived!?" I asked climbing on the bed and laying back on the pillows.
"It may be the last place North will check. He'll either search you house, my apartment, and the diner---or even Erica's house." He explained and I smiled at him, impressed.

"Let's get some rest while we can." Atlas suggested before leaving the master bedroom, and into a spare room.

Xena lick my cheek as she settled beside me as I snuggled under the covers. I pressed my cheek against her warm fur, and fell asleep.

------------- "Pumpkin.....baby wake up." A soft voice cooed in my ear. "We have to get you to your party.

"Sean?" I mumbled before turning over and snuggling into him. "I love it when you say my name---maybe I'll be able to get you to scream it one day~" He whispered into my ear as I giggled. I opened my eyes to already find him staring down my me with darkened eyes.

I took the leap of courage and hugged him tightly. "I've missed you!" I giggled. Dr. Sean snuggled his face in my neck and chuckled; "I've missed you too! Now, get your sweet ass up--Gabe will kill us if we don't get home soon!" He spoke, pulling me up.