☆Chapter Thirty-Seven☆

°•° Back Again °•°

                                                                                            °•° Back Again °•°

--------------------------- NEVER IN A MILLION FUCKING YEARS DID I EXPECT TO BE HERE AGAIN. But then again, I never expected for some crazy freak to come after me, and attack multiple people just to get to me. 

"Kotenok?" Raven asked from beside me, causing me to look up to him, "Yes?" I felt tired and stressed even a little angry--but I refused to take it out on them--nothing about this whole situation was their fault--it was mine. 

"I will protect you--so you don't worry." He wrapped his arm around my waist before pulling me to his side. "Thanks Raven." I smiled up at him before patting his arm as Axel knocked on the door. I held my breath as I waited for the door to be opened. 

Which boy would I have to face. 

I wasn't going to lie and say I didn't have any lingering feelings for them; you can't stop loving someone on a whim. But the memories of what they did still hurt. I winced and stopped leaning on the ankle that I had broken months ago. 

I took that blasted brace off--hmm, probably two weeks ago. It seemed healed enough to me. As for my ribs and my hand--well they were healing slowly, and if I was careful enough--I didn't even notice I was ever injured.

"Brett?" Axel prodded, frowning as I shook myself from my thoughts. "Yeah?" I mumbled as I finally looked up to see them waiting for me on the other side of the door, while Gabriel was holding it open. "Sorry--I was lost in my thoughts." I winced slightly before gripping my bag in my hand before walking inside, avoiding running into Gabriel.  

"I'll show you your rooms," Gabriel spoke quietly, glancing at me. I didn't even look at him as he led us upstairs. I glanced around--nothing had changed around here. 

"Where's Mom and Gramps?" I asked Brandon quietly as Gabriel opened the door of a spare room and sent Axel and Marc inside. "Phil is in the study with Owen and Kota. Elena is in your room--you'll be sharing."

"And we're here too bitches!" Atlas and Wil grinned wickedly as I grinned, "Guys! When did you get here?" I laughed and hugged them closely as our group smiled.

"When old Blackbourne told us what was up, we came with all our shit to keep you company!" Atlas grinned and pressed a sloppy kiss on my kiss--causing Raven to growl at him warningly. 

"Woah--big guy, I am not hitting on her," Atlas slowly smiled as his eyes ran up and down an aghast Raven. "If I'm being honest--you're more my type!" He winked before Raven's eyes widened as he hid behind a laughing Corey.

"Was it too much?" Atlas whispered with a huge smirk across his lips.  "No--you were fucking awesome!" I giggled loudly as Raven and Corey walked into their room--leaving Atlas, Wil and I with Gabriel.