☆Chapter Twenty-Nine☆

°•° Brett's Revenge °•°

[This chapter is dedicated to Sexy_Redd25, Bluemuffin19, and harley62505 ! I gotcha girls! ;)]

------------- "Did you really need to tell her to get mad?" Corey whispered to his brother while Brandon watched me with a proud smirk. "You didn't see her this morning Corey---s-she looked completely broken. I couldn't stand seeing her look like that." Brandon retorts quietly watching me as I paced. 

"What's on the agenda today?" I asked Axel pleasantly as I grinned up at him. My feelings were pushed out of sight and out mind, except one single emotion. 

Rage. 

I was done being hurt--by dad, by Kellen, and by the nine boys I loved. 

I was moving on. One step at a time. 

Revenge was first on my list. 

I wasn't going to accept my emotions being played with. 

"C'mon Sweetie. I have a place I want to show you," Brandon got up from the couch, "Okay, do you have any idea when Marc and Raven will be back?" 

"Later today I assume." Axel replied, before grabbing my hand and leading me outside. Corey leaned down and pecked my forehead, "No matter what, Sunny--we got your back." He chuckled as I raised to my tippy toes to hug his neck. 

It was no fucking joke that Brandon and Corey were insanely tall, like a fucking tree. 

A tree I would love to climb.

Shut the hell up Brett! I yelled to myself--the last thing I needed was to become entangled in yet another Academy Team. 

I was becoming so fucking done with the Academy by the point. 

"Sweetie, let's go!" Brandon smiled and helped me inside the large SUV before getting inside the driver's side and turning on the ignition. Since my breakdown this morning, Brandon had hardly left my side, he even slept next to me after I told him I didn't want to be alone. 

He had become my anchor. 

"Where are we going?" I asked smiling as I leaned against Corey. He made me miss Atlas and Wil terribly. I had talked to them this morning--after I had woken up again. 

They were fucking livid to say the least. The pair of them had been staying with Mom and Gramps to keep company while I was away. 

"To my shop." Brandon replied simply as he headed to downtown Charleston. 

"What kind of shop?" I grinned

"A mechanic slash motorcycle shop," He winked, smiling when he saw a smirk grow on my face,