☆Chapter Thirty☆

°•° Healing °•°

                                                                                               °•° Healing °•°

---------------- "You're fucking awesome." Brandon stated in awe as he stared at me as I sat down beside him on the couch. " I blushed hotly and looked away from his eyes; "I was just so angry---It might have been too much," I wondered with a wince--remembering squeezing North's everything in my hands---I had forgotten how big it really was. 

"You were amazing, Sweetie. You really had him by the dick," He winced placing his hands on his lap. I grinned as he watched me warily. 

"You have no need to fear," I smiled and closed my eyes while leaning my head back--feeling his gaze, "Unless you piss me off---or you want me to." I giggled as Brandon's eyes darkened, clenching his fists as I closed my eyes again. 

"Come on," Brandon pulled my body off the couch easily; "Follow me." He grinned and walked out of his and Corey's apartment, I shrugged and followed after him. 

Where was he taking me? 

My questions were soon answered when he led me to the parking garage---before leading me to his motorcycle. 

"No way! Really?" My eyes widened in excitement. 

"Come on," He winked before brandishing a helmet, helping me put it on correctly before swinging a leg over the motorcycle.

"You ready?" He called back to me, sliding on his leather jacket that made his muscular arms stand out more.

Wow. I swallowed roughly, eyes on his large arms. Brandon cleared his throat knowingly smirking as my face reddened.

"Don't judge me!" I squeaked and slung my leg over the death machine and settled in behind him.
"Remember; hold tight!" He called back as the loud roar of the engine filled our ears.

I grinned; this was going to be epic.

As Brandon drove out of the parking garage slowly, I smiled and wrapped my arms tightly around his waist, enjoying the feeling of his (very toned) abdomen at my fingertips.
As my fingers ghosted over his pecks, Brandon shivered before moving one of his off the handlebars to rub my hands..

"Don't start something you don't plan on finishing Sweetie." He warned, yelling over the wind as we cruised down the streets of Charleston.

Was I ready to try to move on? I didn't know for sure but I'd damn well try.

"How do you know for sure?" I screamed back at him, trying to get him be able to hear me.

"I don't." He replied simply, before rubbing the side of my thigh, smirking. I gasped,

How dare he try to flustered me.

I quickly pinched his nipple in retaliation as he stopped at a red-light.

But what I though would hurt--it did quite the opposite.

He moaned.

Moaned.

His deep voice sent tingles racing down my spine to the sensitive area between my thighs. I pressed them tightly together to be able to get some fucking relief.

Brandon thankfully didn't seem to notice anything I was doing.

Thank God, the last thing I needed was to embarrass myself in front of him.

While Brandon turned the motorcycle around to drive back to the Sergent Jasper, I closed my eyes and enjoyed feeling the cool breeze and the sounds of Brandon's amusement as he looked back at me.
"We're back already?" I frowned as he parked and turned off the ignition. Brandon smirked and shook his head, "Yeah, You promised Marc you would cook for him!" He laughed and took the helmet I held out to him, before putting it away.

-------------------- I HAD SHOWERED AND CHANGED INTO A PAIR OF SPONGEBOB PAJAMA SET before I went over to the boy's apartment.
"Come on in Sunny! You don't need to knock!" Corey smiled as he opened the door and allowed me to brush past him as I walked into the apartment.

"Thanks Corey," I smiled

"Ignore Raven and Marc's arguing," Corey laughed and ushered me inside, placing his hand on the bare skin of my lower back.
I shivered under his warms as I took a seat beside Raven, listening into the conversation.

"SpongeBob is classic," Raven rolled his eyes stubbornly.

"It's a kids cartoon!" Marc shot back. My brows raised, what? I looked down at my pajamas before I added in my own two cents, "no it's not!" I argued, crossing my arms over my chest as they finally looked at me.

"O-of course it is Flower! It's a fucking awesome show!" Marc grinned nervously as his eyes took in my pajamas.

"That's what I thought." I smirked smugly as I leant back before gasping as I was plopped down on Raven's lap.

"I love these..." He purred into my ear as I felt myself melt. I loved his sexy accent.

He's in a relationship Brett--do not allow yourself to fall for him. You have fucking morals!

Never go after or catch feelings for a man who was in a relationship. Or I would end up as bad as Elijah.

"Uhh, thanks." I spoke awkwardly before moving off his lap and into the floor, ignoring the pang of guilt as I saw the hurt in his eyes.

I'm sorry Raven.

"Can we go and cook now?" I asked Marc, trying to distract myself from Corey's knowing stare.

He didn't seem upset with me---or Raven but understanding why I did what I did.

I hope to be as understanding and sweet as Corey was.

"Follow me my beautiful flower." Marc bowed sweetly as he pulled me up from the floor and led me to the kitchen.

I really tried to ignore Raven and Corey whispering to each other while they watched me.

Fuck, Corey wasn't mad at me was he?

I never once tried to encourage Raven---but Raven was just like that. He was normally a very sensual man, I believe.

Most of the Russian men and women I had met before were like that.

"C'mon flower, your going to help me make cookies---we already ordered some pizzas to give us the night off," Marc explained, handing me an apron as I grabbed the self-rising flour out of the cabinet.

"Can you hand me the chocolate chips?" I asked him as I added the correct ingredients and the measurements to the bowl.

"Here," Axel placed them in front of me before he headed to the fridge, grabbing a coke before we left.

"Thanks!" I called after him, smiling as I whisked the concoction together.
As I was adding dollops of the cooker batter on the baking sheet, Corey came up behind me.

"What's up?" I cleared my throat smiling, trying my damndest to hide how nervous I was.

"Can we talk?"

I felt the blood drain from my face as I stared at him,

Uh oh.

A/N:

What do you think Corey is wanting to talk to her about?