☆Author's Note☆

Sorry guys

Sorry guys...not an update. But I had come and thank each and every one of you who have voted and commented these past two-three days!

Brett has over 400 votes!

I know it may not seem like much to you...but let me tell you a story.

Three days ago--before I started posting the recent chapters--I only had 252 votes  and only six chapters!

Then yesterday at 6PM I saw that I surpassed 300 votes!!! THREE HUNDRED!! Then I though: "Why not post more chapters to see if I can get up to 400?"

[ I was joking with myself ]

It made my day--and gave me the determination to give you guys more chapters to enjoy reading.

Now, this morning I woke up this morning to 320 votes and it seem that impossible at all. So I published four-three more chapters today.

And at 11:30----I had 402 votes!!

I admit I cried in disbelief for like ten minutes.

I wanted to personally thank some of the readers who've been voting and commenting--and continued to make me happy!

So a HUGE THANK YOU TO:

midpark21
Smellerella75
Lexi_Louise
BabygirlYui
kiwicherryfruit
Bluemuffin19
salsyyyyc
abcdefgreadinghij
jaclinpawmaw
avavent1356
ScaryAngel123

And finally to Harley624--thank you so much for commenting and voting today! I appreciate it so much!!!

Also, I'm sorry if i forgot anyone!

And to celebrate Brett surpassing 400 votes--I'm going to stay up and finish writing chapter 14 of Brett-- be warned chapter will have MATURE CONTENT so read at your own risk.
( it isn't nothing too bad-just wanted to send out a warning)

Love you guys!

Thank you all for supporting me!!