☆Chapter Forty☆

                       °•° Forgiveness °•°

°•° Forgiveness °•°

------------------- Tears filled my eyes as I watched Wil, as he grinned wickedly; I couldn't see anything that reminded me of the Wil I knew--or I thought I had known.
"You were my best friend--or I thought you were...why are you doing this?" I swallowed hard as I watched him smirk up me from the floor.
I didn't react as his fist flew up and knocked me harshly in the nose--breaking the fragile bone and making me fall to the floor.

Had I done something to make him this way?

Was everything my fault?

"Don't think so highly of yourself, Brett. You, my dear friend, are collateral damage." He said, hauling me up from the floor and dragging me down the hall.
"I needed to find a way--any way--to be able to hit the academy hard--destroy it just like it had done to my family." He sneered, before harshly throwing me inside the bathroom, and locking me inside.
"You are the granddaughter of one of the most powerful men In the Academy--two of the biggest teams in the Academy are fucking in love with you...and even your dad, one of the best academy surgeons in academy history will do anything have you back--unharmed."

Dad? He was...Academy?

"You're lying! My dad knows nothing of the Academy!" I yelled through the door, banging my fists on it with everything I had.

"I wish I was, Brett. But according according the files--that I had stolen from Phil's office proved that your father left the academy to raise his daughter--and have a quiet life."

"So what are you going to do? Shoot me? Stab me? Throw me off the fucking roof to get back at them? I had no fucking idea you were so childish." I laughed coldly as he hissed from the other side of the door, threw it open before aiming a gun--wait, my fucking gun!?--at my shoulder.

"You stole my fucking gun!? You son of a bitch! Thats a low blow!" I yelled, that was my favorite gun.
I was going to get it back, knock this bitch out, tie his ass up, and find a way to get the hell away from this place.