☆Chapter Twenty-One☆

°•° The Masked Bitch °•°

------ I should have not lost my temper. But the Russian dickhead had it coming. Fuck, even his friends thought so---by the smirks on their faces.
With any luck, I would never have to see them again.

"Just stop would you?" I huffed glancing at my cell, which wouldn't stop buzzing with calls and incoming text messages from the boys.
I wasn't that mad anymore. Just hurt.

I parked my Mom's car at one of the local gas stations to fill to the tank, then I grabbed my cell.

Brett: I'm fine guys. I'm sorry I didn't answer. I don't touch my phone while I'm driving.

I cut my phone off after I sent the text. The part about not touching my phone while I was driving was true. After the accident I've become more cautious, so no touch my phone or moving my hands off of my steering wheel.

I avoided bumping into the multiple people coming and going out of the building before stepping inside. Agreeing with the rumbling of my stomach; I grabbed some snacks before I headed to the counter to pay.

"Can I also get 30 on pump four?" I asked politely to the lady behind the counter who smiled kindly before she nodded.

"Sure hun." 

"Thanks." I grinned as I paid for everything with my card and accepting the bag from her hands before I fled. I unlocked Mom's car with a press of a button before I threw my items in the passenger seat and closed the door back--stuffing the keys in my bra.

"What should I do next?" I mumbled as I filled the car up with gas. When I finished and put everything back--that was when I felt a presence beside me. "What?" I looked up and gaped. 

"Has anyone told you are creepy as fuck?" I blurted out to hide the terror creeping up inside of me.
He continued to stare at me.

I had to think of something quick before he kidnapped my ass. "Holy moley! What's that!?" I cried pointing to a random civilian behind him.

He took the bait as expected. Before he turned around, I had the car keys tucked into my hand.
"You little bitch!" The Masked bitch sneered and lunged towards me. I took my chance and punched him in the face, one of the pointy keys stick out between my bloodied knuckles.

"FUCK!" He screamed and clutched his face. Before I got inside of the car--I grabbed the mask and slammed the door behind me; locking it instantly.

"You'll pay for this bitch!" He yelled hoarsely as I speeded away.

"Bring it bitch!" I screamed out the window, flipping him the bird as I drove away.

Gramps needed to know about this.