☆Chapter Twenty-Four☆

°•° Russian Food °•°

------------ "You can sleep wherever you want," Marc smiled as he led me inside their apartment. "Thanks." I smiled before my attention was caught by the tech in this place. "I assume this place has higher security than Fort Knox?" I joked missing the security and comfort my little Xena gave me. But according to Gramps--she would be safer with the boys. Who had kindly taken her in.

"Of course, milady!" Marc bowed mockingly. Raven smirked, "Corey's doing." He smirked proudly before looking down at me. "Маленькая петарда, you can stay with Corey and I if you wish." He wiggled his eyebrows--the glinting silver metal in his eyebrow catching the light. 

I hated to admit it; but Raven was a hot piece of ass. With tattoos covering his huge body, and I mean huge body, piercings in his ears, lip, and eyebrow and that fucking accent got me. I always had a thing for bad boys. 

"Thanks for the invitation, bud. I'll have to pass." I declined with a small smile as Corey smacked the back of Raven's head with a fond smile. "Sorry about him sunny." He laughed and pulled Raven to their room. 

"You want to help me cook?" Marc asked as we walked to their kitchen, side-by-side. "What do you have?" I asked, rolling up the sleeves of my sweatshirt. 

"I wanted to make Raven a meal from Russia today marks the day he arrived here from Russia---the thing is I don't know to do to it." He explained, scratching the back of his neck in embarrassment. I grinned, "I can help! I spent a couple months in Russia when I was younger, and I know some recipes." I grinned, "But we need to go get some groceries." I added. 

I knew exactly what to make--Russian Piroshki (Meat Hand Pies) My personal favorite. 

Marc's face lit up, "Thanks my little flower!" He crooned as he kissed my cheek. I flushed, why was my body reacting this way? It shouldn't be.

"Can you go tell Axel? He's in his room--I'm going to wake the beast." He joked, referring to Brandon who retired to his apartment. "Okay...Uh which room is his?" I asked awkwardly, afraid if I opened the wrong door--I'd see something I didn't need to see. 

"The brown door." Marc replied, leaving the apartment. 

"The brown door!? They're all fucking brown!" I huffed before coming to a stop in front of the last door in the hallway. 

"Axel?" I knocked on the door, "Come in!" He called out and I opened the door before stepping inside. 

What I first noticed was how dark his room is---until all thoughts of the darkness of the room fled away once I saw the large fish tank in the room---glowing. 

Is that what I think it is!?

"Woah!" I know I looked starstruck, as I looked at the tank. 

"Beautiful, isn't it?" Axel questioned from behind me. "You can look closer if you want?" He invited placing his warm hand on the small of my back, pushing me closer.