26

Everything stings. 
Water, sleeves, the air, touch, everything. Meagan loves it though, she loves the reminder of the pain and seeing the visible marks left on her body. She knows it's wrong but she still thrives from it and never wants to stop. Her body also aches from carrying a baby inside her, "I just want to stay in here forever." Meagan says from the bathtub. "You're cute," Amethyst replies as she puts on her makeup. "You can't even see me," Meagan tells her. "I don't need to see you to know that you are pretty and so fucking adorable." Amethyst says, she then turns to look at Meagan and smiles, "See, adorable!" She tells her causing Meagan to blush. "You're really pretty." Meagan tells her."Thank you, my love, as are you." Amethyst replies. "How have your parents been, I haven't heard you talk about them lately," Meagan asks. Amethyst puts down her eyeliner, "Long story short, they passed away a few years ago." She tells her."Did you want to talk about it?" Meagan asks, standing up and getting out of the tub."There isn't much to say, it was bound to happen sooner or later." She says and hands Meagan a towel off of the rack."Oh, what happened? You don't have to tell me if you don't want to, I'm just curious." Meagan asks and starts getting dressed."They both have always had very addictive personalities and so when they decided to try cocaine, it wasn't long before my life changed forever." Amethyst tells her."Oh, I'm so sorry." Meagan says, suddenly feeling guilty for bringing it up. "Don't be, it's okay. If it wasn't for them, I wouldn't have made my way back to you." Amethyst replies and starts to finish her makeup again. "How so?" Meagan asks."After my family and I moved, they met some people who got them into heroin and the adult film industry. I was only a kid then but after they passed, I wanted to get into it too. That's why I was meeting with Ryan. It's been a few years since I lost them but I'm doing okay." Amethyst tells her. Meagan is taken aback by how easily Amethyst can just talk about it, just over casual conversation. It's almost worrying in a way."Well, I know this is going to sound cliché but, if you need someone to talk to or a shoulder to cry on, I'm here for you." Meagan says."Thank you, love, I appreciate it." Amethyst answers."Hey, let's go somewhere for a change of scenery." She then tells Meagan. Meagan's eyes light up with excitement, "Oh can we go to that hiking trail?" She asks."What hiking trail love?" Amethyst asks."Here, I'll drive I know where it is!" Meagan tells her and skips off to get the keys. Well, tries to skip as best as she can given the fact that she's very pregnant at the moment. Amethyst smiles and shakes her head as she follows after Meagan, nothing brings her joy quite like that spunky blonde hair blue-eyed girl. Even though everything Meagan has been through, she still manages to keep a little bit of her sense of self. "She sure is resilient." Amethyst thinks to herself. It's the little things that bring Meagan joy, she loves just being around Amethyst regardless of what they do. She even likes crying with her, it is much more enjoyable than crying alone like she used to do.