50

Turning over a new leaf, that's how Amethyst feels as she looks for collages, "I feel like an actual adult!" She tells Meagan. "That's because you are!" Meagan replies with laughter in her voice. "I still can't believe we are getting married." She then says, looking at her ring. "I wish I could tell my family." Amethyst hears her whisper. "I wish so too, but we got to make the best of what we got." She tells her. "I know, it just bothers me some days," Meagan replies. Amethyst nods her head, "Me too love, me too." She tells her then asks, "When would you want to have the wedding?" Meagan smiles at the thought of a wedding, "It doesn't matter to me, love." She says. Amethyst's attention is now off of her search and now on the beautiful girl that will soon become her wife. "We have all the time in the world to decide." She tells her, pulling Meagan onto her lap.
They share a kiss between them before Amethyst pulls away, "I have an idea, go put something you can move in on." She tells her and playfully pushes Meagan off her lap, slapping her butt as she runs off. "Stop!" Meagan laughs. "You like it!" Amethyst laughs back, running after her. "Where are we going?" Meagan asks as she gets dressed. "You'll see." Amethyst replies with a smirk. "How long have you been planning this?" Meagan asks. "A few weeks now let's hurry!" Amethyst says, quickly pulling her hair up and then tossing Meagan a hair tie as well.
So, now the two girls are in the car, hair pulled back and workout clothes on driving to wherever Amethyst has planned. "Well, remember when you said you weren't allowed to dance?" Amethyst asks. "Yes, why?"'Meagan asks in response. "You'll find out really soon," Amethyst says, pulling into the parking lot of a dance studio.
"No way!" Meagan shouts.
"Are you excited?" Amethyst asks as she unbuckles. "Yes! Thank you, baby!" Meagan says, still shouting. She quickly unbuckles, jumps out of the car, and hugs Amethyst. "You're welcome baby, let's go in." She replies. Hand in hand, they walk up to the front desk and check in to their adult dance class.
They also buy dance attire and change it before going into the studio. "Hi!" One of the other students says, excitedly waving. "Hi, I'm Amethyst." Amethyst tells her, "I'm Meagan." Meagan says. "I'm Karson, it's nice to meet you." The young woman says. "It's nice to meet you," Meagan tells her. The dance instructor Mrs. Roberts walks in, "Well, it looks as if it's just you three today! Let's all come out to the middle and start our warm-up." She says with lots of enthusiasm. "Have you two danced before?" She asks. Both Amethyst and Meagan shake their head, "That's okay, we will get you caught right up!" Mrs. Roberts tells the two. Meagan is filled with enthusiasm but also guilt, she tries to brush it away but it keeps coming back. Instead of fighting it, she decides to embrace it and use it as a way to influence her movement. She finds begins to unlock a new side of herself and never wants to let it go.