28

The day is just about finished and the two are about to get settled into bed, tired and worn out there is just one more thing Meagan wants to do.
"Ami, come here love," Meagan says.
As Amethyst looks over she sees Meagan completely naked, laying on her side and caressing her own body. "Oh, baby," Amethyst replies as she bites her lip, walking over to Meagan.
"Can we?" Meagan asks.
"Can we what?" Amethyst asks, already knowing the answer but wanting to tease.
Meagan's confidence slowly fades as she blushes and hides her body. She smiles and shrugs her shoulders.
"What is it baby, what do you want?" Amethyst asks again.
"You know." Meagan shyly replies.
"Remember what we've been working on? I need you to ask, it's okay to say it, my love." Amethyst tells her.
Meagan groans and covers her face as she rolls onto her back, "No." She replies, dragging out the "O".
"Okay, baby." Amethyst replies and just lays down facing her back towards her. Meagan sighs as a way to get her girlfriend's attention, Amethyst turns around and smiles, "What is it, baby?" She asks, already knowing the answer. Meagan blushes again and places her head on Amethyst's shoulder then wraps her arms around her waist but doesn't say anything.
"Baby, you can just ask me to have sex with you if that's what you want." She tells her.
"But I still get embarrassed about it sometimes," Meagan says.
"I know, we go through this almost daily my love. I just want you to get used to saying what you want, that's all." She's told by Amethyst.
"I need it, baby," Meagan begs.
"Need what?" Amethyst pries, now facing Meagan.
"I need you," Meagan states, she grabs Amethyst's hand and brings it between her legs, "To fuck me." She says, rubbing Amethyst's hand up and down her folds. Amethyst practically moans at Meagan's "dirty talk", whispering into Meagan's ear, "Good girl."
Amethyst's praise makes Meagan grind her hips against Amethyst's hand.
She slowly slides her fingers inside and whispers again, "Such a good girl for me."
Meagan moans louder, "Yes! Yes, I'm your good girl." She rolls onto her side and places her leg between Amethyst's legs, "Now ride my thigh while you fuck me." She tells her.
"Goddamn baby." Amethyst moans as she does what she's told to do.
"You are so fucking sexy when you talk like that," Amethyst says in between heavy breaths and moans.
"I can't help it, fuck!" Meagan moans loudly and cums without warning.
"Fuck I'm cumming!" She screams, making Amethyst moan and cry out, "Me too! Fuck!" They both look down and watch as they both orgasm. After they both finish, they lay there and kiss. "I'll never get over that," Amethyst says in between kisses. "What?" Meagan asks.
"The way you talk when you are horny," Amethyst tells her. Meagan kisses her once again before saying, "Then let's get in the shower and I'll eat you out."
Amethyst's eyes widen, "On it!" she says before basically jumping and sprinting to the shower.
Meagan waddles behind her and by the time she gets there, the shower is already running and Amethyst is inside it.
Meagan gets in and goes down to her knees, immediately doing what she said she'd do. Amethyst's hands grab onto Meagan's hair, "You look so sexy." She praises.
Meagan smiles and places her hand underneath herself, she continues to eat her girlfriend out while riding her own fingers. Amethyst didn't realize the dirty little action until she felt Meagan moan against her clit.
"Damn, that's hot," Amethyst tells her then throws, her head back. She quickly snaps it back up to watch, their eyes lock and no more words are shared between them, only whimpers and soft moans. After they finish again, Amethyst grabs Meagan's face and pulls her up for a kiss.
"Such a pretty girl." She tells her.
Meagan blushes then says, "You're my pretty girl." Amethyst blushes now and kisses Meagan again while thinking to herself, "How did I get so lucky?"