48

One thing leads to another and both girls are naked in bed, unable to get enough of each other's touch. "I love you so much, Ami," Meagan says, kissing Amethyst with great passion. "I love you too." Amethyst replies, rocking her hips on Meagan's naked body. Meagan pulls her closer, "That's it, my love." She groans into Amethyst's ear, their centers rubbing together causing them both to feel great pleasure together. "You're so fucking perfect." Meagan praises, her nails digging into Amethyst's back. "I'm yours." Amethyst breathes out, trying to hold back her moans. Meagan grips onto Amethyst's hips, making her grind harder into her, "Good girl." Meagan praises. "I love you. Amethyst moans, "I love you so fucking much. I'm so close." She continues. "Me too baby, fuck!" Meagan cries out. Their previous make-out session led them very hot and bothered, both girls knew they wouldn't last long but needed to release the built-up tension. This time, not by fucking but by making love to each other. They both begin to release, Meagan places her hand on Amethyst's clit making her scream in pleasure. "Baby, I can't, I'm going to make a mess." She says with a hint of embarrassment in her voice. "You already have, my baby, make a mess for me again," Meagan tells her, moving her hand quicker while Amethyst still rocks her hips. "A different kind of mess baby!" Amethyst shouts and throws her head back. "Let it go for me, angel." She says, taking her other hand to pinch Amethyst's nipple. Amethyst doesn't hold back and is louder than she probably should be, given the fact they are staying in a hotel. Meagan loves watching Amethyst lose control due to her touch. feeling Amethyst cum and piss over her sends her over the edge and causes her to orgasm for a second time. Both of them cry out the phrase, I love you repetitively. "You did so well." Meagan then says as Amethyst basically falls over on top of her. "Only for you my love," Amethyst says. "Good, now let's get cleaned up," Meagan tells Amethyst, slapping her butt. She doesn't expect Amethyst to moan, "You liked that didn't you?" Meagan teases as she feels her girlfriend get wetter. "Yes." Amethyst mumbles into Meagan's shoulder. "Good, now let's get up." She replies and spanks her again before pushing her off. "That's not fair!" Amethyst complains. Meagan gets the towels and their pajamas, "I didn't say I was done, I just said we need to get washed up." She replies and walks to the bathroom. The bath is huge and has jets, "Come join me." Meagan says as she already sits in the bath as it starts to fill up. Amethyst does, sitting on Meagan's lap, and almost immediately feels Meagan's fingers slip inside. "Is this okay?" Meagan asks. Amethyst nods her head, "Yes it is." She tells her, allowing her body to be completely controlled by Meagan. "I love you, you know that right?" She asks her. "Yes, fuck!" Amethyst replies, moaning louder and louder as she gets closer. She soon finishes and the two get washed up, staying in the bath a little while longer. "We are going to need to change the sheets," Amethyst says. "I know, we will." Meagan answers. "Don't you think the people doing room service will be confused?" Amethyst asks with a nervous giggle. "They shouldn't be looking long enough to realize and if they say anything, I'll fight them," Meagan replies. Amethyst laughs along with Meagan, feeling so lucky to have such an amazing girl back in her life.