58

After they get back home, Meagan decides to ask Amethyst the questions that have been on her mind.
"What's going on love?" Meagan asks Amethyst. "Nothing." Amethyst replies, starting to get defensive. "Ami, don't lie to me. Something is going on, what is it?" Meagan asks. "I don't know, I just can't bring myself to eat. I don't know what's happening." Amethyst shouts, getting frustrated with herself. "Hey it's okay my love, it's okay, we will get through this." Meagan calmly tells her. "I am just so done with this, why do I have to go through so much?" Amethyst asks, starting to cry. Meagan hugs her, "I don't know my love, but I am not going to let you lose yourself." She tells her. "What if it's already too late?" Amethyst asks. "Then we will find yourself again, I am going to be here, standing by you the entire time," Meagan tells her. "Am I going to be okay?" Amethyst asks. "Do you want to be okay?" Meagan asks in response. "Yes, I do," Amethyst tells her. "Then you will be okay, and if you change your mind, I will still make sure you'll be okay," Meagan replies, starting to cry as well. "I need you." Meagan continues. "I need you to baby, I'm not letting this take control of me." Amethyst replies. She knows it's just the start but as long as they have each other, they both know it's going to be okay. "We really can't catch a break, can we?" Amethyst asks in an attempt to make light of the situation. "No, but at least we got each other. It's our life, our story and I'm glad to have it with you." Meagan tells her. "You are so cute, I love you." Amethyst replies. "Only because I have you," Meagan says. "So, if you didn't have me, you'd be ugly?" Amethyst asks with a laugh. "I meant emotionally," Meagan says and laughs as well. "Well, you're still cute," Amethyst tells her again. "So are you baby," Meagan replies. No matter where life takes them, Meagan is truly thankful to be going through it with Amethyst. It's hard to believe that they almost didn't get this life together, but now that they do, they don't want to waste it. "How about I show you how beautiful your body is?" Meagan asks.
"How would you do that?" Amethyst asks in response. "Well, I could think of a few ways, Follow me," Meagan instructs, taking Amethyst by the band and leading her to their bedroom. She sits on the bed, then pulls their full body mirror in front of her. "I want you to watch yourself as I undress you, okay?" Meagan tells her. "Okay." Amethyst replies shyly. Meagan undresses first before sitting behind Amethyst, "Look at how beautiful your body is all dressed up." Meagan tells her, she snakes her hands around and cups Amethyst's breasts. "You are so beautiful." She tells her and kisses her neck before slipping her shirt off. "You see your stomach? This stomach needs to be fed so it can hold a baby someday." Meagan tells her, rubbing Amethyst's stomach before slowly moving her hands up and unclasping Amethyst's bra and taking it off. "You can't deprive your body because you'd lose these," Meagan tells her, squeezing Amethyst's chest, causing her to let out a quiet moan. She then slides her hand up Amethyst's body and grabs her throat, she notices how flustered Amethyst got as she slightly choked her. "My kinky girl." Meagan whispers. She then slides off the bed and pulls off Amethyst's pants. "Look at your thighs, the thighs that keep you walking and not to mention used to get me off." She tells her, kissing them softly. Then she slowly slides off her panties so they both are completely naked, "We can't this, this beautiful vagina that will someday push out a child if you keep your body healthy." Meagan says, leaning in and kissing it. "Watch how beautiful you look as I please you," Meagan tells her. Amethyst nods her head and watches, she watches as best as she can despite Meagan absolutely destroying her with her tongue and fingers. "My beautiful baby is close, isn't she?" Meagan asks as she feels Amethyst tighten around her and hears her moans become quicker and higher pitched. Amethyst nods her head, "Watch yourself as you cum for me." Meagan instructs. Amethyst does her best to do so, "Good girl." Meagan praises her through her orgasm. Then, she gets up and sits herself on Amethyst's thighs, "Are you going to ride my thigh?" Amethyst asks in a teasing manner. "Yes, yes I am," Meagan says, already moving her hips. Amethyst helps her, "That's it, princess, that's my girl." She praises as she feels Meagan's arousal on her thigh. "I love you," Meagan says as she feels herself getting closer. "I love you too." Amethyst replies, using her fingers to rub Meagan's clit. "That's it, yes baby!" Meagan cries out as she throws back her head, releasing it down Amethyst's thigh.
"You did so well." Amethyst praises then says, "You make me feel beautiful." Meagan smiles, "Good, because you are." She tells her, still holding on tightly, enjoying the post-orgasm bliss.