55

After their date, Meagan can barely hold back from ripping the suit off of Amethyst.
"Come with me," Meagan says and grabs Amethyst's small hand.
"Where are we going?" Amethyst asks.
"We are going to have some more fun with things I got in the mail," Meagan tells her.
They enter their bedroom, "Do you remember your safe word?" Meagan asks.
"Yes, Master." Amethyst replies.
"What is it?" Meagan asks.
"Enough, enough is the safe word." Amethyst answers.
"Good girl, now let's get undressed," Meagan tells her. After they get undressed she asks Amethyst to bend over, and Amethyst gets very excited as she does so. Meagan rubs Amethyst's ass before spanking it, making the girl moan and then giggle. "Do that again," Amethyst tells her. So Meagan does, "Good girl." She praises.
Meagan spanks her again causing Amethyst to let out an erotic gasp.
"Up." She says tells her.
Amethyst stands up and Meagan moves in front of her.
She brushes her hand down from Amethyst's shoulders to her breasts, to her core, and slaps her vagina.
Amethyst squeezes her thighs together and moans out of pain.
"You're so fucking sexy," Meagan whispers against Amethyst's pussy, she uses her hand to wipe the arousal that's starting to drip down Amethyst's thigh.
"Sit on the bed and hold your wrists out," Meagan tells her.
Amethyst walks over to the bed and holds her wrists out just as she is told.
Meagan comes back with black ropes.
"Trust me?" She asks her.
"Yes master, I trust you." Amethyst answers.
"Good girl." Meagan praises and restrains Amethyst's wrists and ankles to the bed posts.
"So fucking pretty all tied up for me," Meagan whispers to herself.
She grabs Amethysts's chest and bites her right nipple before kissing it and does the same to the other.
Billie cries out in pain but a good pain.
"Please master." Amethyst whines causing Meagan to kiss Amethyst's clit and then abruptly shove two fingers in.
They slide in with ease causing her to chuckle, "You are always so ready for your master aren't you?"Meagan teases, clearly enjoying this.
"Yes, master!" Amethyst moans
"Good," Meagan says then takes her fingers out causing Amethyst to moan from loss of touch.
She tries to squirm around but forgets that she is tied down to the bed.
Meagan walks away and comes back with a blindfold and puts it on Amethyst.
Amethyst noticeably gets wetter, "You are such a kinky girl, aren't you?" Meagan teases.
"Yes, I am," Amethyst tells her.
"Good," Meagan responds.
Without warning she puts nipple clamps onto Amethyst,
"Holy shit!" She moans and arches her back as best as she can.
"Good girl, you are dripping for me," Meagan tells her as she gently rubs Amethyst's clit.
"Only for you," Amethyst responds.
Meagan speeds up and Amethyst's moans get louder and her breath becomes more uneven. That's when Meagan stops what she's doing.
"Ah!" Amethyst cries out in frustration.
"Hold on love," Meagan says.
She strips and grabs a double-sided dildo, She places it inside Amethyst and then inside herself, quickly discarding the blindfold.
"Look at me!" Meagan moans, Amethyst looks at her and makes eye contact.
Meagan loves seeing how weak Amethyst is for her, how helpless she is, and how needy she is.
"Ah, I'm going to cum" Amethyst moans out.
"Me too! Let it go, baby."
Meagan moans
They cum together and Meagan falls on top of Amethyst.
After they catch their breath Meagan removes the dildo, nipple clamps, and then ropes.
"Come on love let's run you a bath," Meagan says and then picks Amethyst up like a little baby and carries her.
"That was amazing," Amethyst says.
"You did so good baby girl," Meagan says and kisses Amethyst's forehead.
"How did you know how to do that?" Amethyst then asks. "I was a porn star once, remember?" Meagan tells her. "I forget that my sweet little church girl was once a porn star." Amethyst teases. "Yes, yes I was and the girl who saved me is so easily submissive." Meagan teases right back. "Oh, how the times have changed," Amethyst says as she sits in the bath. "That they have my love," Meagan replies. "I love it," Amethyst tells her as she smiles. "I know you do, I love it too," Meagan says, smiling back at her beautiful fiancé.