12

Days go by and Meagan is currently sitting in an office with her lawyer, Mrs. Stevens. "You are such a brave young lady and I do not doubt that you'll win this case." Mrs. Stevens tells her. "I don't feel very brave, it's not like I fought him off. Some so many other people have had it so much worse than me. I don't know, it's just that I don't feel like I'm worthy of the title of being brave." Meagan honestly says, while trying not to cry. "Meagan dear, you went through something very traumatic and there is no denying that. Plus, let's not forget you are also carrying a child inside of you. Every woman will say the same thing, pregnancy, and motherhood is hard for anyone at any age. You are the definition of resilience." Mrs. Stevens reminds her. "Thank you so much, Thank you for everything," Meagan says.
Mrs. Stevens writes down the date for the trial and hands the paper to Meagan, "Keep in touch, you got this." She says to her client. Meagan thanks her again before leaving the room.
She's greeted by Amethyst, the woman she is finally starting to allow herself to fall in love with. It's such a foreign feeling but at the same time feels like second nature.
They finally get home and packages have finally arrived and they are both very excited to start getting everything ready for the little one. They walk up the stairs to the guest room to start transforming it into the nursery. "Where did you want the crib?" Amethyst asks.
Meagan points to an empty wall, "Right up against that wall would be good." She says then asks, "Do you need any help?"
Amethyst looks at Meagan's stomach then back up at her face, "I got this and you need to rest your body love." She tells her.
So she takes the advice and sits on the end of the bed, "Just make sure you read the instructions." Meagan says while laughing. "I'm not stupid." Amethyst laughs back. 
Meagan sits back and admires Amethyst as she works on the baby's crib. She finds it so weird to have someone willingly do something for her. She feels guilty, and confused, but also extremely grateful all at once. She does okay one thing and that is, she never wants to lose this, she doesn't want to lose Amethyst again. As she watches Amethyst works on the baby's nursery, Meagan admires her hands, arms, and body. Her eyes linger a little too long at Amethyst's cleavage, she feels a second heartbeat from between her thighs and quickly crosses her legs and bites her lip. She continues to stare while trying to fight the things her body is feeling. Meagan looks a little too long but doesn't think Amethyst would notice, but she does. She turns around and smirks at the sight in front of her, "Don't bite your lip off, love." Amethyst says and starts walking closer to Meagan. Meagan is frozen, she is filled with shame but lusts all at the same time, "I'm sorry." Is all she can say and uncrosses her legs in an attempt to look less turned on. Amethyst sits down next to her, "Don't apologize, princess, I felt you staring but I like it." She tells her causing Meagan to cross her legs once more. Amethyst smirks, "What are you feeling right now?" She asks her. "Nothing, nothing." Meagan says, trying to convince herself that she's not feeling anything but Amethyst knows that's not true. "Are you sure? Is there something bothering you that you'd like help with?" Amethyst asks, looking down between Meagan's legs and then back up at her eyes. Meagan involuntary lets out a whimper, "I don't know." Meagan replies, "Yes, maybe? I don't know." She tells her. Amethyst places her hand upon Meagan's inner thigh, "What is it? I can't help if you don't tell me." She says in a teasing manner. "I need something but I am not ready for someone to do it." Meagan replies, hoping Amethyst picks up on what she is hinting at. "I see, do you know how to do it yourself?" Amethyst asks, hoping Meagan understands what it is now hinting at. "I haven't before, I've only had other things." She tells her, definitely understanding. "Want me to teach you?" Amethyst asks. "Yes, but isn't it worse than having someone else do it for you?" Meagan asks, taking Amethyst by surprise. "No baby, it is completely normal, I promise." She tells her. "Okay, but can we go to the bedroom?" Meagan asks. Amethyst nods her head and holds Meagan's hand, leading her into their bedroom. "Relax love, it's okay." Amethyst tells her and starts to undress. Meagan follows her lead and undressed as well. "Lay next to me." Amethyst tells her. Meagan does, "Now what?" She asks. "Touch yourself." Amethyst replies. "I'm scared." Meagan tells her. Amethyst turns onto her side and looks at Meagan, "You don't have to if you don't want to. Want me to start first?" She asks. "Yes, please." Meagan tells her, hoping it'll help ease the shame she was raised to feel. "Alright love, just copy what I am doing when you feel ready, and remember, this is a very healthy and normal thing to do." Amethyst says, her hands starting to explore her own body. She starts playing with her chest first and it doesn't take long for Meagan to squirm around at the sight. Meagan unknowingly starts to touch her own chest as well, Amethyst notices and smiles, "That's it, good girl." She praises making Meagan squeeze her thighs together and bite her lip. Amethyst slowly slides a hand down her body until she reaches her pubic area, looking into Meagan's eyes before fully touching herself. Her eyes roll back in pleasure and Meagan takes this as an opportunity to try it. Meagan moans at her own touch, catching Amethyst's attention and making her open her eyes. "Good girl that's it, keep touching yourself for me." Amethyst encourages through moans, her hips grinding against her own hand as they both lay on their sides, watching one another. Meagan puts two fingers inside herself and groans while doing so, she begins to rub her clit as well, letting out multiple soft moans. "You're so fucking pretty when you do that." Amethyst praises. "So are you." Meagan moans out and starts moving her hand faster and puts another finger in. Amethyst does the same, "Fuck, I am so close!" Amethyst loudly moans. "Me too!" Meagan cries out, "It feels so good." She then says. "You're doing so good for me, keep going!" Amethyst says, basically begging then shouts, "I'm cumming!" Meagan watches as Amethyst cums all over her own hand and admires the faces she makes and the moans she cries, it triggers her own orgasm. "I'm going to cum!" Meagan shouts. Amethyst, now trying to catch her breath, smiles. "Cum for me baby!" She tells her. She watches in awe as Meagan falls apart under her command, fully letting go, her body jolting as she does so. "You're so fucking pretty, that's it, that's my good girl." Amethyst praises, helping Meagan through her orgasm. Meagan catches her breath before removing her hand, "Wow." Is all she can think to say, "I know right!" is all Amethyst could say. They just smile and giggle as they fall into each other's arms.
People often say that the days go by slowly when your life is falling apart, but no one tells you that they go by slowly when your life is falling back together as well. You spend your time waiting for the drop. Honestly, there isn't much worse than Meagan's past we are going to take a step back in time to the fourth grade when Meagan and Amethyst first met.