37

Night soon comes around once more and that's when Amethyst's demons come out to play as usual. "Amethyst, who are you texting?" Meagan asks, looking over Amethyst's shoulder.
"No one, just a friend. It's nothing." She tells her. Meagan looks closer and sees she was texting someone named "C" and immediately knew who she was texting. "So when is he dropping off your cocaine?" She asks making Amethyst's face turn red. "Give me the phone." Meagan scolds. "Okay, Mom." Amethyst jokes, rolling her eyes but doesn't hand her the phone. Meagan goes to grab it but Amethyst smacks her hand away making Meagan back away.
She takes a deep breath and goes back for the phone, "Ami, I can't let you slowly kill yourself like this!" Meagan yells at her and quickly grabs the phone. Meagan fully believes Amethyst would fight back but instead, she falls to the floor.
"I just didn't think it would be this hard." Amethyst cries as she's shaking on the bedroom floor. "I know baby girl, I know but you got this," Meagan tells her while holding onto her. "Isn't this supposed to be the other way around?" Amethyst says, with a hint of laughter but also sadness in her voice.
"Well from what I learned, relationships are fifty-fifty. You take care of me and I take care of you and I wouldn't want it any other way." Meagan tells her, She tells her then softly kisses Amethyst's lips.
"You are so beautiful," Amethyst tells Meagan, standing behind her and wrapping her arms around Amethyst's waist.
"You are to my baby," Meagan tells her, turning around so they are facing each other. Amethyst takes her index finger and gently traces Meagan's chest and watching her different facial expressions as she traces her nipples. They harden from the touch before Amethyst kisses her girlfriend's neck causing her to let out a slight moan. "That was hot," Amethyst whispers in Meagan's ear, causing her to shiver.
Meagan quickly backs Amethyst up against the wall of the shower and pins her hands above her head. "Oh fuck." Amethyst gasps as Meagan is now sucking on her neck. Using one of her hands, she grabs Amethyst's chest making her whine, and grinds her hips impatiently.
"You're so pretty." Meagan praises as she watches the girl desperately squirm around for some sort of friction.
Meagan, still pinning the girl's hands above her head, seductively gets on her knees.
"You look so pretty like this." She says looking up at her girlfriend. Amethyst looks down, biting her lip, and whimpers, she is loving this more than she thought she could.
"You are so fucking sexy. Look at you being such a good girl for me." Meagan praises.
She watches as Amethyst gets noticeably wetter just from her words.
"Oh you like that don't you pretty girl?" She teases as she gets closer to Amethyst's dripping core, making the girl start grinding her hips again.
"Meagan, please touch me!" She moans impatiently. Meagan smiles as she licks up
Amethyst's vagina and then places a kiss on her clit before she starts sucking it.
She lets go of Amethyst's hands and she tightly grips Meagan's shoulders and moans loudly.
"Yes, that's it, good girl." Meagan praises and places two fingers inside her girlfriend.
Amethyst can't seem to form proper sentences at this point and Meagan couldn't care less.
"You're close hmm? I feel your pretty pussy tightening around my fingers." Meagan says in a teasing manner. Before she can say anything else,  she feels Amethyst cum down on her fingers and down her arm, "That's my pretty girl, yes! Good girl." She praises making Amethyst cry out and squirt all over.
Her body jolts and her legs shake, so Meagan picks her up, turns off the shower,  and carries her off to bed.
"Thank you," Meagan tells her.
"There is no need to thank me, baby!" Amethyst sleepily replies and then kisses her forehead as they lay down.
Amethyst is the big spoon and uses this as an opportunity to make her girlfriend feel good.
"Meg baby?" she whispers in Meagan's ear.
"Yes, my love?" Meagan answers.
"I want to touch you now."  Amethyst answers but comes out sounding more like a moan.
"Go right ahead, angel," Meagan says, opening her legs to give Amethyst better access.
Amethyst wraps her arm around Meagan's waist, kissing her neck as she starts to circle Meagan's throbbing clit.
Meagan then lets out a sigh of relief followed by quiet moans as Amethyst goes faster. She pulls Meagan even closer as she rubs her faster and faster, teasing her entrance ever so slightly before abruptly pushing three fingers in.
"Oh god!" Meagan loudly moans, arching her back.
"You sound so sexy." Amethyst whispers.
Meagan keeps moaning and moves her hips at the pace of Meagan's fingers.
"Look at you, fucking yourself on my fingers," Amethyst says into Meagan's ear.
She then takes her other hand and rubs Meagan's clit again, pushing her over the edge.
Her body shakes as she cums and rides out her orgasm.
Amethyst gently slides takes her fingers out and kisses Megan who is now curled up on her chest. "That was amazing, "Amethyst says, kissing Meagan softly on the top of her head...
Amethyst goes to take her other hand away from Meagan's vagina but Meagan quickly grabs Amethyst's wrist, "Leave it there." Meagan says with a yawn.
"Okay, don't need to tell me twice." Amethyst tells her and kisses Megan's back and then asks, "But aren't you sleepy my love?"
Megan yawns again, "Yes but we can fall asleep like this. I can't get enough of your touch."
At this point Amethyst and Meagan and half asleep, "you're so cute." Meagan tells her.
"You too," Amethyst says back.
They drift off to sleep together and as they do so both simultaneously think about just how lucky they are to have each other.
Meagan still often wonders what life is like back at home, well what used to be home, and if she ever will go back, if her mom would go back, if everything will end up being okay. By paying attention to Amethyst's touch, she can fall into a deep, deep sleep.