Ch. 3

Dahyun's POV

Minatozaki Sana, frowning and furious as hell.

I never thought I'd see the day. She's always smiling and her aura's as bright as the sunny sky.

But right now, she looks like she wants to cut my head off. This woman's dangerous.

"Were you spying on me? How much did you see and hear? Tell me." She stated so calmly yet so deadly. Her cold tone sent shivers down my spine.

I gulped and bit my lip before answering, "J-just a bit.."

Actually, more than that. I even got to see her-

I heard her sigh before placing her palms over her face.

"Fuck it... Just don't tell anyone about what you saw. Even my best friends don't know about this."

I could only nod at her request, more like command. I could sense the warning from her words. She's not someone to mess around with.

I had to process everything that happened so I looked down, only to mentally facepalm myself because it was a bad idea.

I saw it.

I just faced the tiled floor as I felt my cheeks heat up.

"Why do I kept thinking about it? Goddamn-!"

"Face me, Kim Dahyun." I heard her icy tone again.

I obeyed and this time, I didn't saw a dangerous woman. I saw a cutie with blushing cheeks.

Am I not straight anymore? Or was it because of the fact that she has- let's just say a guy's thing as to keep it PG.

"Wait, how did you know my name?" Now that I think about it, I haven't told her yet.

"I'm the secretary of the student council. I handle every students' files so don't be too surprised."

Right... I forgot about that.

She clicked her tongue in annoyance, "Anyways, thanks to you I didn't get to finish. Now I have to give an excuse to my student council members and go home to get off." She took out her phone and started typing, probably informing the other members.

"Well excuse me for wanting to take a call from my parents until I heard your not-so-family friendly noises." That made her turn red even more. I don't know whether it's because of what I said or if she's embarrassed or angry.

I'd say all of the above.

"Well you shouldn't even be here in the first place. Don't you know that the third floor are for 2nd years and above only?" She talked back.

I huffed, "Yeah I know that lame rules. The point is, you should be taking your... business, at home or somewhere private."

"Technically, this bathroom is private since no other students are around. Well, until you showed up."

"I'm so sorry, Ms. Perfect, but this is a school and not pornhub studio."

"I know that, Ms. rule breaker. Thank you very much." She said sarcastically.

I rolled my eyes at her, "Big talk for someone with a small pp."

That made her glare at me, "You son of a bitch-!"

We continued to bicker about who's at fault in this situation. Here I thought Sana-ssi's an angel.

She was until she was kicked out in heaven and fell down this world because of her attitude.

Okay, that may have been harsh. Sorry, dear God.