Ch. 26

Dahyun's POV

Time flew past by quickly and our semestral break had come. Which means, Sana and I are finally going to be on a vacation trip, which makes me both excited and nervous at the same time.

I am excited to spend time with Sana, of course. But I'm also nervous because the moment had finally came wherein I would tell her that we had made something out of our love.

"Have you packed everything you needed for the trip, Dahyunie?" Sana asked me as she puts on her black hoodie, grabbing the keys by the nightstand afterwards.

Yes, Sana insisted that I sleep over again on their mansion so that we would be able to prepare for our trip together and so that she wouldn't have to bother my parents by picking me up on our home since we are going to drive on the road by 4am.

"Yes, Sana. I've checked everything. I've also packed extra clothes in case I need it. Hearing that, she gave me a warm smile and kissed the top of my head.

"We can always buy clothes on our vacation spot, don't worry. Let's go?"

I nodded in response to Sana. Putting on my red hoodie, I took the bag I'm gonna bring and went oustide with Sana where her car was parked in.

Before Sana and I went inside her car, she talked to one of the maids first.

"Take care of the mansion for me, Mrs. Tanaka. I'll be gone for at least 3 days. Make sure to keep the inside clean. Here's a little advanced payment for working hard for our family." Sana handed the maid a white envelope and hugged her. She waved goodbye as the maid bowed down and waved back.

Approaching with a smile, she said, "Let's go, baby."

After we loaded our bags on the trunk, Sana opened the door to the passenger seat, gesturing me to go inside. What a gentlewoman.

As soon as we've buckled our seatbelts, Sana finally drove off to our destination; Haeundae Beach.

"It'll be a long ride, Dahyunie. Why don't you sleep for a while? I'll wake you up as soon as we're near." Sana stated.

"We're not even driving for 10 minutes, geez. I can stay up for a little while."

Long story short, I passed out and slept, leaning against Sana's car door.

---

I don't know how long I've slept, but it's probably past an hour or so since I saw the sun's light shining bright. Luckily, Sana's car windows were tinted or I would've been blinded by the sunlight.

"Baby?" I heard Sana's voice calling out for me.

I stretched my arms and yawned, lazily responding to her, "Sana? Are we there yet..?"

"'I can stay up for a while', famous last words, right, Dahyunie?" Sana giggled, definitely teasing me from earlier, "We're currently stuck in traffic, baby. Looks like we'll arrive at the vacation spot a little later than the estimated time."

I pouted at her playful tone, "Not my fault. Your car is so cozyyy..."

"As cozy as I am?" Sana joked once again.

I decided to tease her as well, as payback for earlier, "Hmm... I don't know, babe. Hug me so I can respond to that."

Sana just giggled at my antics, unbuckling her seatbelt so she could spread her arms open for me.