Ch. 32

Sana's POV

"Hold it right there, Minatozaki Sana."

My eyes widened as I heard that familiar voice.

Dahyun and I both turned around to see who called me.

And I confirmed by expectations. It's her...

"Sowon?"

Eunha's current girlfriend...

"D-do you need something from me?" I nervously asked.

I haven't done anything to interfere with their relationship any longer. I'm happy with Dahyun already. So why is she confronting me now?

"I just need a word with you, Sana." Her cold reply sent shivers down my spine.

I took a deep breath to calm myself down and responded, "I have time. Please do so."

I saw her smirk which made me sweat even more. Is Sowon holding a grudge against me for still looking at Eunha's way before even if she's already in a relationship with her?

"Looks like you're still the old you. Can't keep a relationship last for long." I threw a confuse look at her.

"What are you talking about?'

"Why don't you ask your little girl beside you?" Her response made me turn my direction towards Dahyun but she just shrugged.

"I don't know what she's talking about. You know how much I want you in my life, right?" She mumbled lowly just enough for me to hear.

"Yeah, I know. Maybe she's just mistaken." I whispered back and fixated my gaze again towards Sowon.

"Can you just directly say to me what you are talking about? Because I have no idea what you want to hear from us." I stated, losing my nervousness because of how nonsense Sowon is becoming right now.

"You really have no idea, huh?" She chuckled, "Of course, what am I thinking? She wouldn't tell it to you because it's an equivalent or a huge crime."

Huge crime? Now I'm even more intrigued yet frustrated.

Dahyun didn't even do anything to make me upset, except maybe for the fact that she hide her pregnancy to me for quite some time. But an equivalent to a huge crime? I can't think of anything.

Besides, we're almost together 24/7 so if she ever did something, I could've seen it with my own eyes.

"Fine. Since I don't ever want to see your pathetic, clueless face ever again, I'll tell it to you." Sowon walked dangerously close to me and crossed her arms before glancing at Dahyun.

"This girl-" She said, looking at Dahyun before fixating her gaze at mine, "-is cheating on you for a man."

"Huh?" Both Dahyun and I said in sync. Even she can't believe it. Sowon must've been telling lies in order to seperate us.

"I would never do that to Sana! What even made you put that thought inside your head?" Dahyun exclaimed at Sowon for saying such a ridiculous statement.

"I agree. If only you knew who Dahyun really is." I threw back at Sowon. Who does she think she is to think of my girl in that way?

Our heated argument caused other students to approach our direction and gossip about it, staying a little bit of distance from us.

I mentally facepalm myself. This is a personal problem and a member of the student council is involved. If this reaches out to my parents, I would get the punishment of a lifetime.