Ch. 4

Dahyun's POV

Last night, I couldn't sleep peacefully. I kept thinking about what I did to Sana yesterday at the third floor bathroom.

No it's not because of her fucking dick, but because of the... kiss.

That was my first kiss ever, and it's with the same gender as mine.

Heck, I almost don't even think about touching her rod. All that's on my mind is how my heart flutters whenever I think about our kiss.

Am I not straight anymore? Or was it just because of the fact that it was my first kiss ever?

My mind is still so hazy and I couldn't think straight at all. I didn't get enough sleep.

"Kim Dahyun! Look out for the ball!"

Ball? What ball?

Just then, something hit me in the head that made my vision very blurry.

Oh, right. I forgot that I'm on the Physical Education class right now...

Then, everything went black.

---

Ugh, my head hurts so bad. Where am I?

I sat up and realized that I'm at the infirmary.

"Oh good! You're awake." I heard the nurse stated.

"What happened?" I asked.

"You were spacing out earlier according to your P.E. teacher. The guys playing basketball accidentally threw the ball at your direction and it hit you on the head. The teacher warned you but you were frozen on the spot."

Oh, now I remembered...

I kept thinking about Sana and everything that happened yesterday that I forgot to snap back from reality.

"I see... Thank you, Mrs. Zhou. I'll be going now- I probably missed a lot of classes already."

"You did, sweetie. Oh, before you go, someone dropped those off for you while you were unconscious." Mrs. Zhou pointed out a wrapped up gift at her desk.

"Who were they from?" I questioned.

"A random student told me someone wants to give it to you but they were entrusted to drop it off here so I don't really know where it's originally from." She answered. Huh, that's weird.

I mean, some students here knows who I am but I'm not really close with anyone aside from Chaeng and Tzuyu and lowkey Jeongyeon-unnie.

Sana... Honestly, are we even friends to begin with?

"Alright then, maybe if I saw what's inside I would have an idea. Thank you, Mrs. Zhou!" The nurse waved and smiled at me before I exit the infirmary.

I looked at my phone's clock to look at the time. Good thing this didn't fell off my pocket earlier.

11:45. It's already 15 minutes since lunch time started. I better go change to my uniform and go to the cafeteria. Chaeng and Tzuyu are probably waiting for me there already.

---

"Dahyun! You made us worried, you bitch!" Once I got to the cafeteria, I earned a smack before a hug.

"I just got my head hit and now you're planning on making me unconscious again?!"

"Well I'm sorry for worrying about my best friend! Also- YOU STOLE MY SOON-TO-BE GIRLFRIEND!"

What the hell is this midget talking about?

"The fuck?" I blurted out. Can't believe she thinks I'm into Mina.

"I walked past Mina-ssi earlier and she called me suddenly. I thought we're finally going to be close until she suddenly asked me what are your favorites!" Chaeng covered her eyes with her arm and fake sobbed.

"Huh?! So Mina-ssi was the one who brought me this?" I showed her a small wrapped gift that made her whine even more.

"I knew it! How could you, Dahyun?!"

"Hey, first of all! I don't know why Mina-ssi brought me this. Second, we haven't even talked at all so why the fuck would she decide to give me something?!"

"I don't know! She's probably your secret admirer or something!"

"That's so ridiculous, Chaeng. Besides, even if she feels that way then I don't feel the same way." I saw her eyes lit up like christmas lights. I had to resist the urge to roll my eyes at her.

"Really?! So if you reject her then I would be her crying shoulder and maybe she would fall for me instead! Mwahaha!" Chaeng let out a fake evil laugh. I swear to fucking god-

"If you guys wanted to know who really gave that gift to Dahyun, why don't you open it?" Tzuyu suddenly spoke after being quiet for the whole time. Probably so amused by how Chaeng and I bicker.

"Good idea! Open it up now, Dahyun!" The shorty eagerly said.

I pulled the ribbon and let it slip away from the box. Then I opened it and oh my-

"Chocolates? And lots of it!" Chaeng exclaimed in total amusement then frowned, "Maybe Mina-ssi really did get you these."

"How can you say so?" I asked.

"I told her you love chocolates a lot so..."

"Trust me Chaeng, she doesn't."

I saw something from the bottom of the box. I took it out and it was a paper that says,

"Heard you love chocolates. I hope your head's okay. If it's not, then I hope these would make you feel better :3"

-🐿️

"Squirrel? That certainly isn't Mina-ssi."

I raised my brow at Chaeyoung's words, "What do you mean?"

"Well, she's known as either penguin or black swan because of her walk and because she knows ballet."

"You know a lot, I'm actually scared." Tzuyu joked.

"Hey-!"

While they argue, I kept thinking who sent me this. Squirrel? I don't know anyone who resembles a squ-

I looked up and unexpectedly met someone's eyes.

By someone, I mean...

"Sana."

Once our gaze came in contact, I saw her smile and wink before following her other student council members.

Now I know who sent these. But there's no way in hell I would tell Chaeng and Tzuyu, especially that midget. She would just tease me like she already won the bet or something.

I felt my heart race by Sana's actions towards me. Am I...

No, these feelings are just because of what she's doing. No one has ever did something like this to me. Yeah, I'm sure of it.

***

Might update later again if I'm not gonna be a lazy asshole.