Ch. 39

Dahyun's POV

My eyes slowly fluttered open after a long night. It hurts to even blink right now.

No wonder. Sana and I have been crying our eyes out as we made love yesterday night.

Speaking of which, I realized that I woke up in an empty bed. I'm already fully dressed, much to my surprise, with Sana's clothing. I know it's hers; it smells like her.

I wonder where Sana is right now? I hope she's okay.

She's gotten so emotional, timingly on her birthday. It was a painful sight; to see the person you love the most in pain.

I went inside the bathroom to wash my face and brush my teeth. I also decided to take a quick morning bath to refreshen up.

Once I'm done, I went to my bag, forgetting to bring clothes with me in the bathroom.

A sudden realization hits me.

Sana's suitcase isn't here...

My heart race in anxiousness as overwhelming thoughts flooded my mind.

She didn't... did she...?

I hurriedly wore my clothes and exited my room to go down and meet the others.

But as soon as I opened the door, they're all gathered around outside.

But no sign of Sana...

I quickly approached the person who's close with Sana the most.

"Momo-unnie, where's Sana?"

Momo just tore away her gaze at me and answered nothing but silence.

Panic rushes into my system as I waited for an answer from everyone.

Finally, one decided to speak up; Chaeyoung.

"She... She was taken by her father..."

My eyes widened in disbelief at what she said, "Y-you're joking, right..?"

Mina then answered for her, "She isn't. Mr. Minatozaki called Sattang in the middle of the night, telling her that he's right outside the hotel. Sattang didn't have a choice but to go with him, saying that if he could go to Switzerland after hearing her disobedience, he could definitely hurt you as well because he says so."

Momo followed her words, "But before she left, she knocked to our room to cry her eyes out and, well... to bid goodbye. She had entrusted you to us, to take care of you while she's gone."

"There is no certainty when she will return or if she will ever return. Who knows what Mr. Minatozaki could do to his own daughter, if he even sees her as one." Mina ended the explanation there but I felt my mind went blank.

My knees went weak, making me lose my balance and almost stumbled on the floor, earning worried gasps and yelling from my friends.

She told me she'd never leave me. What the fuck did she do now then, huh?!

"Shit- I knew this could worsen her condition. Let's take Dahyun on Tzuyu and I's room for a while." I heard Chaeyoung stated but I couldn't really focus on my surroundings right now.

My vision's getting blurry as time passes by.

The second I knew, I fell down the floor. Before my vision totally turned black, I heard Nayeon and Jihyo's panicked voice coming to my rescue.

"Dahyun!"

"Call an ambulance! Hurry!"

---