Ch. 6

Dahyun's POV

It's lunchtime and we're here at the cafeteria, of course. It's the only spot we could all meet up in school since we have different classes.

Chaeyoung is currently telling us how she got punished earlier by her art teacher.

"Earlier I got scolded by the teacher because he caught me using my phone. He thought I was spreading funny gossips about him again after what I've done back in middle school."

Tzuyu raised a brow at her and asked, "Which was..?"

"Back then, I noticed that his pants has a slight rip right on his left butt cheek that shows his pink underwear. So I took a picture of it and sent it to our group chat for laughs. But I accidentally sent it to the group chat that has Mr. Lee instead."

I scoffed at her story, "Well that's what you get for trying to make your teacher a living meme."

"Hey! In my defense, I was in middle school so my sense of humor was still too shallow." Chaeng reasoned.

"Can't say anything has changed since then."

"Fuck you." I laughed as she pouted angrily. This girl's just fun to tease.

Chaeng throw her head back and whined like a little child, "Well if I have a shallow sense of humor, Mr. Lee doesn't have any. I hate that he became my teacher again. I thought I had escaped from him since he wasn't my teacher back in highschool!"

"What did you do again this time to make him pissed?" I asked.

"Nothing! My mom texted me and was asking if I'd like chicken or salmon for dinner and said to reply immediately so she could finally go home after shopping. Luckily, I texted her back before I got caught."

"You could've just said that to him, you know?"

"That's the point-! He doesn't believe me because of the ONE THING I did back in middle school!"

"So... when are you gonna tell us about Mr. Lee's punishment for you?" Tzuyu butted in. Good call. That was actually this midget's purpose on why she was telling us this story.

"Right! So his punishment was getting me to help for the middle school students for the sports festival. He decided to make me a planner for the event since he knew how creative I am despite being a troublemaker. And then, my partners are going to be the ones who handles the funds and budgets from highschool to college."

Her explanation doesn't really answered why she was happy even though she was punished.

"Don't you guys know one of the students who handles the funds and budgets for the school?!" Tzuyu and I both shook our heads. Though, I could've sworn I know who it was. It's on the tip of my tongue.

Surprisingly, she lowered her voice down and inched closer to us so we could hear.

"It's Mina-ssi, you idiots!"

Oh... okay.

"You fucking simp." I replied to her. Of course she was happy because she would get to spend time with Mina. Why am I not surprised?

"Come on! Can't you be happy for me even for once?" Chaeng looked at me with puppy dog eyes which has no effect on me, by the way.

"Sureeee... Woohoo, go Chaeng. Go get your crush, yay. So happy for youuu..."

"You know what, your sarcasm and fake enthusiasm is more annoying than your 'I don't care' one." She crossed her arms which made me chuckle.

"If only you'd fall in love already then you'd know how I feel."

"Why are you so persistent about my love life? Tzuyu doesn't have a love life as well so why don't you bug her instead?"

"She's tall! She could pounce at me anytime and I might not be able to survive if I try to annoy her!"

Tzuyu glared at the poor cub, "Is that really how you see me, Son Chaeyoung?"

"No- forget that I said anything!"

Needless to say, Tzuyu didn't listen and stood up, only for Chaeng to run away screaming like a maniac while the taller girl chased her.

I'm friends with two idiots, I swear.

---

Sana's POV

I don't know how long could I keep everything up.

I saw my ex again on somebody else's arms and she looks happier with her than back then when we were together. It's only been months after we broke up yet, here she is...

I missed her smiles and laughs which would've make me smile again if it wasn't for the fact that someone else's doing it to her.

It should've been me instead of her. If it wasn't just for my annoying parents...

They are also the reason why I have this fucking thing dangling between my legs.

I want to cry so badly-

"It's too bad Mina couldn't join us for lunch because she's in a meeting right- Sana? Are you okay?" I heard Nayeon asked which snapped me back to reality.

"H-huh? Yes, why?"

"You were crying just now. Is everything okay?" Fuck, did it actually fell down my cheeks?

"Shit- Guys, I think we picked the wrong table to sit on." Jeongyeon stated while looking at the direction I was looking at earlier.

The rest of my friends looked at them and immediately got the signal.

"Shall we... move to another table?" Momo suggested, more like asked in concern.

"Seriously guys, I'm fine-" I tried to deny but was cut off by Nayeon.

"Yeah, let's-" but before she could even finish her words, I quickly stood up and showed them the fakest smile I could muster.

"It's okay. Thank you all trying to look after me but I can handle myself. Please. I just want to be alone right now..." I tried to hold myself back from breaking down in front of them.

"Go ahead, Sana-ssi. We'll see you back in the classroom, but if you need help just talk to us, okay?" I could only nod at Jihyo before exiting the cafeteria, not even finishing my lunch.

Now I have to clear my mind again.

I went straight to the third floor bathroom but was surprised to see that someone's already inside.

"Dahyun?!"

"You know, instead of trying to calm yourself down by distracting yourself by masturbating, why don't you just open up to me?" She stated while crossing her arms.

My friends only knows about my break up with my ex but didn't know the reason.

Would I really trust a complete stranger than them? I mean, I've already shared my huge secret with Dahyun so trusting her with my personal life would make no difference, right?

"If you promise me you wouldn't tell anyone, I'd open up to you."

"I promise."

I took a deep breath and build my courage to tell her everything.

"It all started when..."

***

*Working on the next chapter which I would publish later*

Sorry for the cliffhanger, lol :P