Ch. 10 (⚠️)

Holy water for sale

~~~

Dahyun's POV

Sana roughly kissed me as if I was a prey and she's a predator as my back clashed down onto her bed.

How did it ended up like this?

Flashback

"Yes a full barbecue set with four bottles of soju, please." Sana ordered that made my eyes widened in shock.

As soon as the waiter left, I grabbed her arm and whispered-yelled at her.

"Four bottles?! Are you insane, unnie?!"

"Didn't you agree to this? It's Sunday tomorrow anyway so don't worry about school. Besides, this is not the first time you're going to drink, right?"

I did agree to that, but four bottles would barely get us home with the right minds. Or worse, we wouldn't be.

"Don't worry. My personal driver would fetch us. You also don't have to worry since the driver's a woman so no taking advantages happening."

I saw her smirk, "Unless, you don't mind me taking advantage of you then-"

"Hell nah!"

---

Four bottles of soju later, Sana and I could barely even walk. I'm surprised that I'm still on the right mind. This girl beside me, however, kept tripping because of how drunk she is.

Fortunately for us, Sana's driver arrived on time after we had dinner. She helped me carry Sana on the backseat while I insisted on sitting beside her.

"Miss Sana can be very... dangerous whenever she's drunk, you sure you'd be okay?" Sana's female driver, which I found out that her name was Hana, said yet again but I insisted still.

"Don't worry, ma'am. Sana-unnie's passed out already so it'll be fine."

"Alright then, sweetie. But I warned 'ya."

Boy, was she right...

---

As soon as we arrived on Sana's mansion, I took her to her room.