Ch. 2

⚠️: contains a bit of mature content

~•~•~

"Good morning, Ms. President!"

The president smiled at the student's greeting and said calmly, "Good morning, be sure to behave."

"Yes, ma'am!"

---

"Nayeon-ssi! Hi!"

Nayeon blew them a flying kiss and waved. "So lively today, I love it!"

The students started squealing and chanting, "THAT'S OUR VICE PRESIDENT!"

---

Sana's POV

"Sana!"

"Mina!"

"Ohayō!"

"They're so pretty, oh my gosh!"

"Mina can you be my sugar mommy?!"

What the-

"Sana tapakan mo ko!"

I didn't understand the last one's statement. Probably because she's at the Language Department and using the language she learned.

It's always like this whenever one of my best friends, Mina, and I walk around the hallway to patrol.

I love the attention but it's getting kind of annoying since they only look up to us because we're foreigners and we have the beauty of goddesses.

I'm kind of jealous at my other best friend who's at the Veterinary Medicine Department who doesn't have to worry about the school.

If only my parents would let me make a decision of my own.

Hi, my name is Minatozaki Sana, the secretary of the student council. Mina, is the treasurer. Which kind of makes sense since she's wealthy as fuck. You won't even need the school's fund anymore. SHE HAS ALL OF IT!

And also, she's good at handling money. Probably came from her parents who are a businessman and a businesswoman.

Park Jihyo, our president. She is a very responsible, well-mannered lady. Everyone respects her and looks up to her.

And finally, our vice president, Im Nayeon. Social butterfly, super friendly and energetic. Though I would say she's also responsible when it comes to her duties despite befriending almost everyone at school. She never take sides if a student does something wrong, no matter how close they are.

---

Right now we're at our classroom along with 2 of our friends, Jeongyeon and Momo.

"How was the meeting earlier, president?" Nayeon ask as she looks at some papers. Probably the documents for the students who wants to enroll at our school.

"Smoothly. Lots of juniors from different schools were interested and seems like the 1st years also wants to be the next student council members after us." Jihyo answered.