Ch. 28

Dahyun's POV

As promised, Shawn brought Sana and I lunch after the photoshoot, which we thanked him for. He was also grateful for our help for his promotional photography.

Shawn showed us the photos first for confirmation of the shots, and I must admit, he's got the best photographers I've ever met in my whole life.

"This bibimbap is so good! I thought nothing could ever top that one in our university's canteen." I stated as I continued to devour this meal.

"Shawn had always wanted to be a chef but was held back because of their family business. I guess he really did everything he could to find perfectly skilled chefs in exchange for his position." Sana chuckled as she described her cousin. That made me smile.

"I guess you're not mad at him anymore?" I asked, waiting for response from her.

Sana sighed, "I must admit, I'm still kind of annoyed at him. But I won't deny that he had made our day much more memorable even though he kept crashing our supposedly time together."

"Don't worry, you'll get there soon." I assured her which she just gave a smile and a nod in response.

My phone suddenly buzzed in my pocket, causing me to pause from eating.

I picked up my phone and looked at the notification that popped up.

Shawn
Got any other plans for tonight?
We're gonna set up a bonfire just by the beach.
I'll also tell my staffs to set up a dinner date.
It'll be perfect for you and Sana ;)

I forgot that we exchanged numbers earlier after the photoshoot in case I needed anything for a plan for Sana.

Looking at his last message, I thought about it.

He's really giving me every opportunity there is to finally tell Sana about my secret. If only Shawn knew how much of a struggle it is for me to say.

I decided to text my answer to him.

Me: I'll think about it

Almost immediately, I received a reply.

Shawn: I'll be just around the beach. Text me later if you made up your mind.

Me: Got it. Thanks!

"Who were you texting?" I turned to look at Sana who's brow is currently raised up right now.

"Uh... Just my mom. She just asked me how we are doing." I smiled, hoping to cover up the truth.

To my relief, it seems like she bought it, "Mhm, alright. Tell her I said hi and we're doing great. Having the time of our life in here."

I took out my phone once again to fake type the message so Sana wouldn't be suspicious. Although I could sense that she's kind of aware of my lie.

"I want to walk by the beach later on. Would you mind if we do that, Dahyunie?" Sana asked me.

"Not at all! I think it'll be romantic." I responded.

A walk by the beach is like one of my ideal first date and having to share the moment with Sana would just be a dream come true.

"I think so, too! Let's finish our meal and head by the beach."

Timeskip

After completely devouring our meal earlier at lunch, Sana and I went for a walk by the beach near the shore. Our fingers intertwined against each other's as we enjoy our sweet moment together.