Ch. 31

Third Person's POV

Days had passed by and it was the end of semestral break already.

Sana and Dahyun had gone home after one more day of staying at Shawn's exclusive vacation spot, bringing home tons of souvenirs to give to Dahyun's family and both their friends.

Today's another school day. Dahyun and Chaeyoung had already been dismissed by their respective classes and are now waiting for their tall friend's class dismissal.

While waiting for Tzuyu, Dahyun and Chaeyoung sat on the waiting chairs in front of the classroom and held up a conversation quietly, making sure no one's around to gossip on their talk.

"So, how did it go? What was Sana-unnie's reaction?" Chaeyoung inquired her best friend, keeping her tone as low as possible.

"It was a bit of a drama at first. Her initial reaction made me thought that she doesn't want our child. But then she assured me that even though she's not ready yet, she'll take responsibility and take care of us the best she could." Dahyun responded to the shorter girl making her smile.

"That's such a relief! Maybe if your partner is someone else, they'd just run away from the responsibility."

"I know, right? I'm so glad it's Sana."

Another question popped up inside Chaeyoung's mind. She immediately inquired this to Dahyun.

"What about your label with Sana-unnie? Are you guys finally official?"

Dahyun gave her a smile and showed her best friend her hand.

"You guys went straight to marriage-?! Ow!" Dahyun smacked Chaeyoung on her head and shushed her.

"Pabo! It's a promise ring! Sana got it for me the day before we left the vacation spot."

Flashback

"Sana, look! Accessories!" Dahyun pointed towards a small shop by the beach that sells accessories made out of pearls ands shells.

"Want to see what they're selling?" Sana asked her girlfriend who just nodded in response, "Alright, let's go.'

As they entered the shop, they were welcomed by the owner and glass shelves full of shiny beach accessories.

"Look at this shell necklace. It's so cute!" Dahyun told Sana as her gaze fixated on the said necklace that's labeled: "clavicle shell pearl necklace".

The Japanese girl smiled and "It really is. It suits you."

"You think so?"

"Mhm." Sana nodded and motioned for the owner to approach them.

"Hello! What can I do for you, Ms.?"

"We'd like to purchase this necklace, please."

"Certainly!" The owner took the necklace from the shelf and behind the counter to pack it up. The couple then followed her to pay for the item.

"Would you like it just packed in a small paper bag or have it inside its own box?"

"Box, please." The owner nodded at Sana's response and finished packing the item they bought.

Sana payed for the necklace with her card and they exited the store, saying thank you to the owner.

As Sana and Dahyun relaxed themselves on a bench near a vending machine, the former looked around for something.

"Shit, I forgot my cap at the store. Wait here for a while, I'm just gonna go get it, okay?"

Dahyun could only nod at the girl as she had already dashed away back to the store they went in together to find her cap.