Ch. 7

Third Person's POV

It all started when Sana was born.

Sana is the only child of Mr. and Mrs. Minatozaki, two rich businesspeople from Japan. They've always put the pressure of their next heiress and the one who would inherit their business to their daughter.

Sana has always been controlled by them. No freedom of her choices in life until she turned college.

She was the top of their class due to her parents' commands. Not only she was pressured to always be the 1st at the rankings, she was also forced to be the student council president that year.

But Sana has enough of them. Though she was still the top of their class, she decided to drop from the student council president representatives and gave the opportunity to one of her now current friends, Park Jihyo.

But because of her current rank in class, she was still assigned as a member of the student council but as the secretary instead since the vice president has already been confirmed, which was Im Nayeon, one of Sana's current friends as well.

She was assigned as the secretary since she was known by many. Though, Nayeon should've been the one in her position since she was rhetorically bestfriends with almost everyone at school.

But since she was already given the position, they couldn't take it back. Though, Jihyo and Nayeon made the perfect partners so it went well in the end.

Back to Sana, once her parents found out that she dropped from the president representatives, they were furious at her. They want their daughter to be known as the best. They've already bragged to their fellow business partners about Sana being the president. Once they found out, they called her parents out for being liars which made them embarrassed.

That's why they kept on scolding Sana. Not only for being a so-called "disappointment", but also for embarrassing them from their business partners.

But that didn't stop Sana from doing whatever she wants. She rather enjoyed annoying her parents.

Once she reached middle of the school year of her 1st year in college, she met a girl named Eunha whom she became friends with and later on, became her girlfriend.

Eunha was always there for Sana whenever she has family problems. That's one of the things that made the Japanese fell in love with her.

They would be there for each other whoever's in need. If Eunha has a problem, Sana would come to her rescue even if she's also dealing with one.

Sana loves her a lot. She gave her gifts on special occasions like Eunha's birthday, Christmas day, and also Valentines day.

Even if Sana's in pain, she would threw all of her problems to the side just for the sake of making Eunha happy. She hides whatever problems she has to not get her girlfriend involved.

But one day, her parents found out that they were dating and they couldn't stand it, so they had to talk to Sana and "knock some sense" into her mind.

Her parents suddenly barged inside Sana's room. Sana and Eunha were caught kissing each other and almost doing something that shouldn't have at their age.

Both of their uniforms were unbuttoned as Sana's sucking on the skin of Eunha's neck.

Sana quickly covered Eunha and tried to explain to her parents, but of course, her parents were already in rage to even listen to their daughter.

"I think what we've seen was enough to know what's going on, Sana." Sana's mom coldly responded.

While her dad glared at Eunha, "Get out of our house, young lady. We have to talk to our brat of a daughter."