Ch. 16 (⚠️)

Sana's POV

Now I really need to see Dahyun. Man, I thought meeting Shawn would bring nostalgia to me as his childhood bestfriend. But his attitude was way worse than before.

You see, his mom died because of an illness and his dad was too busy that he wasn't informed about it until her last breath. Uncle Lien was devastated and kept blaming herself for their loss. The only way he knows how to get back at his family for what he had done was to take care of Shawn and be there for him as much as he can.

But apparently, his son doesn't want to forgive him. I can't really blame Shawn for that, I know his mother was his biggest emotional support growing up. But the way he push away his father was making me pissed off.

I would die for my parents to treat me the same way. I've been abused too much that I don't even know what parents' love feels like.

My eyes spotted the person I've been looking for the entire day. I quickly approached her, giving her a hug from behind, startling her.

---

Dahyun's POV

"Hush now, Chaeyoung. I'm sure there still somewhere out there who would love you back." It's been almost 15 minutes already since Tzuyu and I started comforting our friend here.

"How can I find another girl to love when she already raised my standards so high?" Chaeyoung sobbed.

"Don't think like that, Chae. That's what you said too with Somi, right?"

"Besides, how can you be sure that they're together together? Mina-unnie already said that she's not interested in anyone yet. Pretty sure she's not the type to tell a lie also." Tzuyu added which made me nod.

"Tzuyu's got a point. Maybe they're just friends who've never seen each other for a long time and are catching up."

"I hope so... I don't know if I could still find anyone better than her." I patted Chaeyoung's head.

"Sure you will. And if she and that guy aren't really a couple, then just shoot your shot before someone does!"

---

After a long time of comforting Chaeyoung, I was ready to go home when suddenly someone hugged me from behind, making me jump.

"Don't be scared, baby. It's just me." I turned around to see the most gorgeous woman ever.

"You scared me, Sana-unnie."

"Sorry, Dahyunie. Let's catch up. I've missed you."

"I miss you, too, unnie."

Sana gave me a quick kiss on the lips before saying, "Want to go to our secret spot?"

"The what?" I confusedly asked.

"3rd floor."

Oh, now I get it. The realization made me blush, but can't say that I'm not down for it.

"Y-yeah. I want you t- I mean, I want to go there too."

Sana just chuckled seductively before kissing me on the cheek. "Let's go."