Ch. 36

Twice ships special edition

---

Third Person's POV

The group of friends decided to hold the thrill walk experience for tomorrow and waited for the sun to set so they could go to the amusement park near their hotel.

While changing into something more comfortable, as the night in Switzerland was as cold as 19°, Chaeyoung started up a conversation with Tzuyu, her roommate.

Yes, they decided to share the room as Momo and Mina share theirs.

"You know, I was really expecting you to choose Momo-unnie as your roommate. What gives?"

"Well, Momo-unnie and I's relationship isn't really like Sana-unnie and Dahyun-unnie's. Seems like she doesn't even know that I have feelings for her." Tzuyu stated with a sad smile before shifting her attention towards the shorter girl.

"How about you, then? Didn't you want to share a room with Mina-unnie?"

Chaeyoung chuckled bitterly, "As much as I wanted to, what relationship do we even have in the first place? I don't know if she consider us as friends. And we're most likely not girlfriends."

They both just sighed at their hopelessness.

"We'll get there soon... I hope so." Chaeyoung mumbled, lowkey doubtful about her words.

"Let's go. They're probably waiting for us already."

Chaeyoung nodded at Tzuyu before they exited their room.

Surely enough, the rest of their friends are already outside their door. Well, except for Sana and Dahyun.

"Those two are probably making out above." Jeongyeon joked around making the others laugh.

"I wouldn't be surprised."

As soon as Chaeyoung responded, the elevator door opened, revealing the couple they were talking about.

"Sorry guys, I couldn't find my scrunchie at my suitcase." Sana told her friends as an excuse.

Nayeon looked at both their current state; Sana's disheveled hair and Dahyun's smudged lipstick was enough for her to know that the Japanese girl was lying.

"Let me guess, Dahyun used her lips to find your scrunchie." The oldest among them smirked at the couple.

Realizing what she meant, Dahyun blushed bright red in embarrassment as Sana fixed her girlfriend's lipstick.

Jeongyeon laughed at both of their state and said,

"Called it."

---

One embarrassing conversation later, the group reached the amusement park. Their eyes lit up like the lights on the park as they look at the beautiful view.

"Look at that ferris wheel!" Exclaimed Chaeyoung as she quickly took out her phone to take a picture.

"Jeongyeon-ah, take a picture of me with the ferris wheel!" Nayeon exclaimed and gave the tall girl her phone without even waiting for a response from the latter.

She started posing while Jeongyeon unwillingly took pictures of her, not even bothering to take a look if the photo was decent or not.

After several shots, Jeongyeon handed Nayeon's phone back and went away to mind her own business.

Not until the older called her.

"Yah! Every picture is blurry!"

But Jeongyeon paid no attention to her yelling.