Ch. 15

Third-person POV

A black Toyota Corolla stopped in front of KDOL University. The car door opened, revealing a seemingly looking high-class teenager wearing a black-longsleeve polo with black necktie, black trousers securely held by a Gucci belt, and black loafers.

All eyes were on him as if he's a famous celebrity. And as if the female students aren't swooning at his presence already, he gave them a flirtatious smile which made them melt.

As soon as the guy closed the car's door, a few teachers approached him, questioning his purpose of going to the campus uninvited.

"Excuse me, sir, it is strictly prohibited to go to our campus uninvited. Surely you must have a purpose for having your presence around here?"

The guy's mouth fell agape, "Purpose? My cousin didn't tell me I have to be invited to go here."

"Then I'm sorry, sir, but you can't enter school grounds if it's not an important matter."

"Wait-! I'm just here to surprise my cousin. Surely you can let it slide for one time, right?"

"I'm sorry, but you have to leave. We have a strict rule to never let a random stranger enter the campus unauthorized."

"I get the point, okay? I told you that I'm someone's cousin here so I'm not just a random stranger!"

"Young man, I'm warning you-"

The teacher was interrupted by a student approaching the scene.

"Mrs. Park, I'll take care of this. I know the guy, so we can let him in. I'm sorry for his attitude."

"Fine. But he should be home before the festival ends or he'll be kicked out and will be banned from our campus. If he isn't, you'll face the consequences too, Mina."

"Will do, Mrs. Park. Thank you." The teacher nodded at Mina before walking away with the other teachers to take care of their business.

As soon as the teachers left, Mina sighed and hugged the guy, giving him a smile after she broke their embrace.

"Causing trouble already on your first visit here in our campus? Shouldn't have been surprised, Shawn."

The guy, Shawn, chuckled. "Sorry, but man they are so strict."

"I mean, you're in KDOL University. You should know that the biggest university in Korea would've had the biggest security as well."

"Still, that's no way to greet a visitor. I'm worth a million won so they should change their behavior towards me."

"Cocky as always. Let's just go. I still have to tour you in our campus."

"Aye aye, captain."

---

"Heard you were pretty famous around here, Mina."

"You could say that. I literally just turned down a bunch of juniors who confessed to me."

"Teach me your ways, senpai." Shawn jokingly said which made Mina just roll her eyes at him.

"Thanks for showing me around, by the way. I'd say, it's making me want to transfer from Japan to here."

"I've been telling you to come with Sana, Momo, and I to Korea back when were in highschool so yhat we could all attend KDOL University together. But no, you'd rather be with one of Sattang's friend, Yuka, who what? Never even liked you back!"

"Damn, who taught you to be this savage? The old Mina would've never snap at me like that." Shawn chuckled before rubbing his nape, "I guess you have a point. I've wasted a perfectly good opportunity to attend the same school as you guys just for a girl."