Ch. 34

Dahyun's POV

It's been a month since that incident happened. Wherein students and Sana's family had known about my pregnancy. Fortunately for me, the news haven't gotten to my parents yet.

As expected, other students would shot me a disgusted, judging, and even pitiful look, which I ignored with the best I could.

One thing that worried me was Sana. Her reputation's now torn apart and we haven't been talking since. I wonder what her father did to her that made her be this way?

"Ms. Kim." I heard our professor called for me which made me stood up quickly.

"Y-yes, sir?"

"You've been spacing out in my class since I started discussing. Can I have a word with you after class?" I looked down in shame but I nodded nonetheless.

"Yes, sir... Sorry, sir..."

"I didn't call you for recitation, you may sit down."

I sat down in embarrassment as I tried my best to listen to the class. But all I could hear was what my classmate from behind said.

"Bitch's probably daydreaming about her life with the student council secretary."

These girls didn't even give a fuck about me when I got to enroll in this university because of a scholarship. Now they're intrigued because of an issue I'm involved with.

Then the girl from behind me snickered which was, fortunately, noticed by Mr. Min.

"Quiet down, Ms. Nam. As I was saying-"

And the discussion go on yet I had a hard time focusing on the class.

Not only because of the gossiping behind my back, but also because of my worry for Sana's condition.

---

Just as instructed, I stayed behind to have a talk with Mr. Min after class.

Making sure that each and every one of my classmates had already left the room, Mr. Min closed the door and sat down on his seat while I stand in front of him.

"You've been spacing out lately, Ms. Kim. What happened? Is this about the current issues between you and Ms. Minatozaki?" Mr. Min worriedly questioned me.

I couldn't speak up and just nodded at his words.

"You're my brightest student, Ms. Kim. You even earned your way to this university. I'd hate for you to fail because of these personal things."

I took a deep breath and finally looked at Mr. Min, responding with, "Sorry, sir. But I can't really focus, knowing that these issues are still spread out in the university. It doesn't really help that I'm being gossiped around behind my back. Plus, Sana and I haven't talked since this issue was found out by the other students."

My explanation earned a displeased look from Mr. Min. He sighed and spoke to me once again, "I understand. Have the word reached your parents yet?"

I shook my head, "No, sir."

"Unfortunately, I cannot take matters into action about the gossips without your parents' permission. Better tell your parents sooner or later about this, alright?"

"Yes, sir. I just need some time. Thank you for taking an effort about this, sir."

"You may be dismissed, Ms. Kim. Take care."