Ch. 22 (⚠️)

Dahyun's POV

As soon as my eyes fluttered open, the very first thing that my eyes laid upon on was this gorgeous woman sleeping peacefully beside me.

I decided to check on her temperature by placing the back of my palm on her forehead and on her neck.

Seemed like her body temperature has now gone back to normal. That's good to know.

I realized that I spend the night with Sana once again without telling my parents. I was only going to stay over until the night but I guess I fell asleep while taking care of her too.

I looked at the time and it's just 6am. A little too early to prepare for school.

I decided to write my mom a text, saying that I didn't realize I fell asleep on Sana's house and I would be staying for the day in here.

After sending mom the message, I looked back at this angel I'm with once again.

Her face looks so gentle when she's asleep, I couldn't help but caress her cheek.

My eyes found its way on Sana's lips as I ran my thumb against it.

They look so luscious. I can't fight the urge to kiss them.

But just as I was about to lean in, I heard a giggle.

"If you like my lips so much, why don't you just kiss them?" A husky, morning voice interrupted me from my intrusive thoughts.

"I was about to, but you spoke." I answered, earning another chuckle from Sana.

"Then shut them with yours."

As instructed, I closed the gap between us and locked our lips together into a brief, but passionate kiss.

Sana's arms found its way around my waist as she deepen our kiss. My heart had never beaten so fast like this before.

As we pulled away, my eyes fixated upon her gaze. Her pupils were much darker than her usual ones, indication of a specific feeling she get from what we had initiated earlier.

And honestly, I want her too.

"I think you passed your sickness down to me. My body temperature is rising." I teased, knowing that it wasn't really the case.

"You're mistaking it for something else, baby." Sana chuckled, using her unusual low voice that really gets me, "If you're sick, then shall we hit the showers and take a warm 'bath'?"

The smirk that Sana gave clearly meant something more than just taking a shower together.

But since I can't take this any longer, I just agreed and said, "Let's go."

---

As soon as Sana locked the door to her bathroom, I was immediately pinned against the wall by her.

Sana's lips sealed mine, hungrily and desperately, as wet and sloppy sounds emitted from the smacking of our lips.

It wasn't long before her kisses went down from my jaw to my neck, earning lust-filled moans that escaped from my mouth.

"Unnie..."

I gasped as Sana's teeth dug deep into the flesh of my neck, sucking it on the process.

"Gosh, you're so sexy, Dahyunie. Even more so with that mark on your neck." Sana whispered dangerously close to my ear, sending shivers down my spine.