Ch. 11

Sana's POV

As soon as I woke up, I felt a breeze pass by my body, making me shiver.

Why the fuck is it so damn cold?

I felt a weight on my chest and a touch on my waist. Wait, what?

I looked down to see what it was and-

It's not a what, it's a who...

That's when I realized that we were both naked.

HOLY FUCKING SHIT-!

Don't tell me I raped Dahyun last night?!

I gently grabbed Dahyun's arm that was wrapped around my waist and carefully replaced myself with a pillow she could hug.

As soon as I got up the bed, my stomach churned so I immediately rushed for the bathroom.

Luckily, there's a bathroom connected to my bedroom.

As soon as I entered, I fell on my knees and started throwing up on the toilet bowl.

This is what I get for drinking 3 whole and half a bottle of soju, perhaps.

I flushed the toilet as soon as I finished. That was over, but now I have a massive migraine. I feel like someone's drilling on my head.

But there's something more important than this.

Dahyun...

Did I forced her last night? I'm sure she wasn't as drunk as I am since she just had half a bottle. But her tolerance is not as high as mine, so...

Drunk sex maybe..?

I tried to recollect my thoughts and think of what happened before we ended up in my bedroom.

Unfortunately, no luck. I can only remember one thing: me closing and locking the door. After that, everything was just a huge blur.

Doesn't matter now, honestly. What done is done. I just need to make sure Dahyun feels better as soon as she woke up.

I decided to take a quick shower because I still reek of alcohol and sex.

Jesus fucking- that sounds wrong just to even think about.

Timeskip

After brushing my teeth, I got out of the bathroom and quickly went to my closet to put on just simple clothes. I just wore an oversized white t-shirt and shorts. Can't forget about the boxers though.

Nobody's here in the mansion on weekends so I'm sure nobody heard us yesterday night.

The downside is, I couldn't really ask for anyone's help since even the maids aren't here.

Neither are my parents as well. They're on a business trip like always.

I head to the kitchen to make Dahyun and I some miso soup to cure our hangover. Maybe some green tea as well.

While I was taking ingredients, utensils, a pot, and cups from drawer to cupboard, I couldn't help but get worried for Dahyun.

There's no what if's here, we really did it last night. And by the looks of it, I didn't use any protection. So I'm afraid with the chance that I might've impregnated her.

I'm not worried about us having a kid so soon, I would take full responsibility for that.

What I was is that I'm going to destroy Dahyun's life by making her a mom so soon. I know she've always wanted to finish studying and potentially carrying someone would hold her back. And I don't want to ruin everything for her.