Ch. 14

Dahyun's POV

I'm currently in the school's comfort room, washing my face to finally cool myself up.

As soon as I look at myself at the mirror, I realized that my collarbone was showing. So as the purple mark on it.

God, I like having fair skin complexion but getting rid of a reddened face is really difficult. I'm such a hot mess right now.

I fixed my shirt, pulling up the sleeves so that I could hide the hickey on my collarbone.

I need to calm down. I can't let Chaeyoung or Tzuyu see me like this or they'll ask questions nonstop.

Although I'm having trouble with this mark, I still wonder when would we be able to spend more time together again? It seems like she's really busy with her work nowadays. I don't want to be selfish and all but I do really miss her a lot.

As I sighed, a shadow appeared and blocked the light. Damn, am I really that short?

"Excuse me." Was all she said.

Realizing that I was blocking the stall, I immediately moved sideways to give her way.

"Sorry." I apologize but didn't get any word back.

Somehow, her face seems familiar. Like I've seen her before somewhere but I can't remember.

---

"You sure you want to confess to Mina-unnie by the end of the festival?" I asked Chaeyoung who was sitting across me.

"Don't kill my confidence, Dahyun. It's a soon or never situation for me. I heard she was getting tons of confessions as well, but they all got turned down by her so I'm really nervous."

I raised my brow at her, "If you already knew the possible outcome then why still confess?"

Chaeyoung was about to answer until Tzuyu beat her to it, "If Chaeyoung you get turned down as well, it would create a sign to move on from Mina-unnie for her. That's what you were thinking, right?"

Shortie nodded and added, "It would also get this heavy feeling out of my chest for overthinking about her over and over again. I don't want to regret anything by not even trying to confess to her. If I confess and got rejected I can still say, 'hey, at least I build up the courage to tell her how I feel about her so I'm not a complete loser'."

"At least you're mature about it for once." Tzuyu shrugged which Chaeyoung pouted at.

"It's true, though. You always sound like you know everything about her as if you're her stalker or something. It isn't really the most interesting trait a person can have, especially when you two aren't even close." I stated before munching on the hotteok that I bought

Chaeyoung let out a heavy sigh. "Now that you've said it, I've sounded so obsessed about her over the past month. I promise I'll turn it down starting now."

I gave her a smile before finishing my snack.

"I wonder what Sana-unnie's doing right now?"

---

Sana's POV

"Jihyo, guess what?"

"What?"

"I've found another cutie today!"

"Nayeon, I swear-"