Ch. 37

Twice ships special edition pt.2 (MoTzu special)

---

Third Person's POV

After deciding to finally leave Jihyo and Daniel alone to give them both some privacy for their moment, they all went in seperate pairs to do different activities.

Mina and Chaeyoung decided to ride the merry-go-round. Surprisingly, the latter had gotten more comfortable yet inexpressive of her feelings towards the former now that they're officially friends.

Chaeyoung's scared to lose the current relationship she has with Mina, as to why she's taking things easy as of now.

On the other hand, Mina's enjoying her time with the younger... a lot.

Sometimes, she often felt out of place when she's with someone else. But Chaeyoung made her feel at ease. As if she didn't have to talk just to share a comfortable moment with her.

Mina does these weird habits of hers from time to time but Chaeyoung just find them cute and interesting, realizing that there's really nothing much she knows about the student council treasurer's true personality.

Chaeyoung's awkwardness towards Mina had faded. It seems like she was getting to know a whole new different person.

---

In Momo and Tzuyu's case, they went on with their food trip... again.

Momo seemed to have a phobia of riding amusement park rides, and Tzuyu respects that, so the latter just took her to the happiest place in the world besides Disneyland.

A food stall... yes, again.

The way to Momo's heart is through her stomach, after all.

"I'm already missing Boo and Dobby." Momo stated as she stroke the fur of one a stray dog near the bench they're currently sitting on. She gave it one of the popcorn chicken that Tzuyu bought for her and the dog happily munched on it.

"Boo and Dobby?"

"My dogs. Speaking, how's the dogs that you have in your family café?"

"They're getting too spoiled by mom." Tzuyu chuckled and leaned down, patting the dog in front of them.

"At least you could afford to spoil them." Momo mumbled sadly, unable to tear away her gaze from the dog.

"I thought your family's wealthy, too? Wouldn't that be the reason why Mr. Minatozaki trusts you and your family along with Mina-unnie's?" Tzuyu inquired, feeling curious of the sudden life story of her unnie.

"My dad works for Sana's dad, but that doesn't make their social status equal." Momo sighed, "The thing that makes her dad entrust me to Sana is because he and my dad our friends since high school."

Tzuyu felt speechless. She didn't know what to say except to apologize of her wrong impression towards the older.

"Sorry, I didn't know."

Momo looked at Tzuyu and gave her a genuine smile, "It's fine. No one does except for Mina and Sana."

"If it's okay to ask..." Tzuyu started hesitantly but Momo motioned for her to continue.