Ch. 9.5

Decided to publish since no one understood my question in my announcement 🥲. Here's something fluffy to read:

⚠️ Lots of handholding, cornyness, and Sana being a confused gay for Eunha and Dahyun

---

Sana's POV

As soon as Dahyun and I finished eating at Tzuyu's family café, I suggested we take a stroll around the place. There's a lot of interesting things here which I think she may like.

While walking, I kept talking to her about random things, mostly about me. I don't know why but I just felt like it. I feel comfortable opening up myself to her.

"--If you take this road on the left, you'll end up at a huge park and it's perfect for picnics or just hanging out with someone. Sometimes bands perform there since it has a stage right on the middle." I pointed out and she seemed very interested. I should probably take her here after dinner.

I continued, "Then on the road on the right is the airport. That's why Momo and I were familiar of the Chou's café, that was the first place we visited as soon as we arrived in Korea."

"That's so cool! I wish I could go to Japan one day. I heard there's also a lot of fun and interesting things there." I smiled at Dahyun's enthusiasm. She's such great company.

"Maybe soon I'll take you to Japan with me." I winked at her which got her blushing.

I'm really starting to like Dahyun. Maybe this is the time for me to start over again after Eu-

I shouldn't have said her name. I spoke too soon.

I just saw her with my very own eyes with her new girl walking inside a restaurant.

I want to fight the urge to follow them but the part where I want to know how they are doing won.

"Hey, I know we just ate 30 minutes ago but do you mind if we have dinner already?" I asked Dahyun.

"Huh? Sur-"

Before she could even finished, I grabbed her by her wrist and said, "Great! Let me just go buy some things for a moment."

I dragged her to a nearby clothes store I saw and asked her to wait for me outside. She was still speechless by my sudden act that she could only nod in response.

I'm so sorry, Dahyun.

I entered the store and immediately went to the men's section. I got myself a complete suit set (necktie, coat and white long sleeves), pants, a fedora hat, and dress shoes.

I went to the counter and quickly paid for them with my black card and changed to them after. Good thing I was only wearing a sleeveless top and shorts.

I walked outside wearing the outfit that I bought plus I tied my hair into a bun and hid it under my hat.

I swear I probably look like a bootleg version of Michael Jackson.

"Sana-unnie-?!" Was the first thing I heard from Dahyun.

But I didn't told her right away why was I look like this.

Instead, I asked, "Can you take off your hoodie?"

"What the-?!"

"Oh uhm, aren't you wearing a shirt underneath-?" Before I could even finish my words, she cut me off with an annoyed look.

"What the hell's going on?" I gulped at her tone. Never have I heard that kind from her.

"I... Please, just listen to me for now. I'll explain later."