Ch. 30

Dahyun's POV

"Will you be my girlfriend? As well as my future bride to be?"

I swear my stomach just got butterflies as soon as I heard those words.

Finally...

I could feel my eyes watering at the moment, but I didn't care. This was the moment I've been waiting for.

"Yes." I blurted out, having trouble finding the words to day except that.

Sana's mouth fell agape in astonishment as if I said something unexpected, "Yes? Yes what?"

"Yes, Sana. I will be your girlfriend and future bride." I said, repeating her words this time.

I smiled as I heard her take a deep breath of relief, "Why? Were you expecting that I'd say something el- whoa!"

I was suddenly swept off my feet and twirled. Sana had picked me up and securely wrapped her arms around me to prevent me from falling as she spun me around. I wrapped my arms around her neck and legs on her waist as I went along with her goofiness.

God, I love this woman so much.

"I love you, my Dahyun!" She happily exclaimed. Laughter of hers filled my ears and heart with joy.

After a few spins, Sana brought me down on the sandy ground again and hugged me.

"You have no idea how happy I am right now." She stated.

We pulled away from the hug and I giggled at her, "Were you seriously expecting me to reject you? You have no idea how long I've been waiting for this moment to come, Sana."

"Of course not! But your answer had my heart racing like crazy. I'm just happy to know that we're finally official; that you're finally mine."

I gave her a peck on the lips. I can't handle her cuteness any longer.

"I'm always yours, silly. I love you."

"And I love you, always and forever."

We then shared a tender kiss under the moonlight. We had kissed several times already, but this one feels different for some reason. Probably because it's our first kiss as an official couple.

This night was the best time that I've ever experienced in my life.

---

Timeskip (The Next Day)

After the romantic moment that we shared yesterday night, Sana had been far more into our relationship than before, especially knowing the fact that we're going to have a child together.

She became even more protective of me; she's cooking our own meals to prevent me from eating any kind of preservatives there is in other foods, never letting me do any chores, not letting me get tired and everything.

Although we're still at the hotel, she acts as if we're already living together inside our own home.

Heck, she even bombarded me with questions earlier just to know if I'm okay or not. The last one is the most ridiculous of all.

Flashback

"Did you do something to make you tired?"

"No, jagi."

"Are you stressed right now?"